Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I GOT SCAMMED!!! EoF8.. GMs can ya help? DUh

I GOT SCAMMED!!! EoF8.. GMs can ya help? DUh

LOLOOOLOL.. that was a lovely day and we decided to duo ic2.. her IGN was DontAskDontTell " Kat "................................................. ..................................1st boss- some crappy epic SG or forcium... 2nd boos my turn to open chest.... BAM.. OMFG EoF8.....Cabal(Ver263-111207-0259-0000).jpgCabal(Ver263-111207-0302-0000).jpgCabal(Ver264-111210-1853-0000).jpg
    SO I WAS WAITIN FOR HER TO SELL THE EOF AND GET MY CUT!! BUT NOW I DONT SEE HER IN MY BUDDY LIST AND SHE LEFT MY FRIEND GUILD (SURV) I TRIED TO MAIL HER BUT IT SAID THAT CHAR NAME DOESNT EXIT OR WRONG THEREFORE SHE PROBLY CHANGED HER CHAR NAME!!SO GMs I HOPE U CAN HELP ME THIS!! THATS umm.. wat i wanna for this Xmas *_*
    BUY 3B....
    BTW Kat or ismoked (her "BF") .,,l,,

damn, i feel bad for u.. she/he prob changed their name since u said the name didn't exist when u tried to mail her.

thats why you have to be in a guild with people you can trust and you can run dungeons with them, you should never run a dungeon with random people i dont think gm will do something about this
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

Titanium
    cant trust any1, try to pick anything epic 1st.

dude wasn't that person in our guild a few weeks ago? why the hell did you give it to her if you knew she was a hopper?
    Black hole sun, won't you come?
    And wash away the noobs?
    Black hole sun, won't you come?
    Won't you come?

she was in our guild and in my friend guild.. and we spam dungs together... and lootin rule was leader only and she was the leader... during ic2 she dropped eof8 for me to use it... so resultin she gained my trust >.>

well things happen ,next time you guys get epic item scam them.

Banned
    lol @ cabal trust

bah................He mailed for me about EoF8 and want to trade my FC gloves Wiz,sure I must add more alz for him..........so lucky,I was late and He said He sold it for someone @@@@

Quote Originally Posted by zZUnbornZz View Post
    bah................He mailed for me about EoF8 and want to trade my FC gloves Wiz,sure I must add more alz for him..........so lucky,I was late and He said He sold it for someone @@@@
    nice fake WA VRS stats

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast