Thread: I GOT SCAMMED!!! EoF8.. GMs can ya help? DUh

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    Yup

bcs his arn't real either. unless they're from a private server

who knows..
    idt u can get those stats even in a private server lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by modem View Post
    thats why you have to be in a guild with people you can trust and you can run dungeons with them, you should never run a dungeon with random people i dont think gm will do something about this
    i like ur fake stats

Quote Originally Posted by xChaosForte View Post
    idt u can get those stats even in a private server lol
    Yes it can. Well, his Magic Attack and Def are higher than FA can get, but then again maybe that p. server has a lvl 200 limit and +20 gears. Anything can be altered in p. servers really. Including base stats given for gears.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by DanteX View Post
    lol 2 wrongs dont make a right haha and wouldnt he get the item back just like u did :P?
    He still got the alz from the item he stole from me.

Yes it can. Well, his Magic Attack and Def are higher than FA can get, but then again maybe that p. server has a lvl 200 limit and +20 gears. Anything can be altered in p. servers really. Including base stats given for gears.
    yah i guess,i wanna know what one he's doin =p

Yup

bcs his arn't real either. unless they're from a private server

who knows..
    Hes from eu

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

HER BF? Have you even met the girl? are you sure she is a girl. In cabal there is no love or relationship okay? This is my perspective. IN CABAL its all about channel 20, being able to kill -PK people!- do you hear me? Thats the only thing people should be doing by playing this MMO. PK and thats all, talk is not fun, but beating the sh3t out of other people's MMO character is the excitement.

I dont understand why people like to chat talk and make friends and blah blah blah flirt with each other and talk bout nonsense here in this virtual world, you can -and infact SUPPOSE to- do all those things in real life not in a MMO. The only place where you can release your INNER MALICE and the devil inside is here, wake up!!!. Be violent, be that creature who want to murder and destroy and you wont be scammed. The way you trust people in this game is not right, atleast youre doin it the wrong way.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    HER BF? Have you even met the girl? are you sure she is a girl. In cabal there is no love or relationship okay? This is my perspective. IN CABAL its all about channel 20, being able to kill -PK people!- do you hear me? Thats the only thing people should be doing by playing this MMO. PK and thats all, talk is not fun, but beating the sh3t out of other people's MMO character is the excitement.

I dont understand why people like to chat talk and make friends and blah blah blah flirt with each other and talk bout nonsense here in this virtual world, you can -and infact SUPPOSE to- do all those things in real life not in a MMO. The only place where you can release your INNER MALICE and the devil inside is here, wake up!!!. Be violent, be that creature who want to murder and destroy and you wont be scammed. The way you trust people in this game is not right, atleast youre doin it the wrong way.
    I have make up sex after ch20 that good for you? lol.

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

+1
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

He got Brolic'd ..

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast