Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: I can't play

Unhappy I can't play

Hello, I just downloaded the full client, installed, created an account, uploaded the game...But when I start the game and log in, the game doesn't start, and a pop up shows up with the message "You have failed to connect the server. Please try later". I tried a lot of times, but it never worked. The firewall isn't blocking the game, and I don't know what to do. If someone help me, I will be very happy. Thank you !

sry but you cant use hacks in this server
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

Quote Originally Posted by mandielh View Post
    Hello, I just downloaded the full client, installed, created an account, uploaded the game...But when I start the game and log in, the game doesn't start, and a pop up shows up with the message "You have failed to connect the server. Please try later". I tried a lot of times, but it never worked. The firewall isn't blocking the game, and I don't know what to do. If someone help me, I will be very happy. Thank you !
    Most likely region restriction, this is cabal north america, try using http://cabalonline.net/Main/ and select the closest cabal service for your region.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 12-15-2011 at 08:24 PM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan