Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Upgrade System...to be considered

Titanium
    r they going to apply this idea?

Seeing as it's been 1.5 years now, probably not. I've found that if you suggest an idea on here and also include a link to it in a HD ticket that is a suggestion is more likely effective/ noticeable to GM's and above.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

I got to about post six wondering how I never noticed this thread and then noticed the date. I like the idea of lowering core drop amount and increasing success rate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

SomewhereWhereItRainsAlot, Washington, USA
    Check Wormy's thread on EU forums for Episode 10...there's gonna be a nice surprise that can be manipulated to help upgrade
    10mWasted
    TheWishmaster
    Lv 18x - Force Blader
    Knight of Protection
    "You were given root for two reasons: to catch your fish and so she can't get away" R.I.P. Mysti

yay

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkmopper View Post
    if the guy who spent 14b on a helm dont complain no one has the right to ever complain.
    lol this.

Or actually I would be happier if thwy took away downgrading and just decrease the success rate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fishy View Post
    MAKE IT HAPPEN, LORKAN! USE THAT FIRST-BORN SACRIFICIAL BLACK MAGIC OF YOURS AND MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

Quote Originally Posted by Faowin View Post
    Or actually I would be happier if thwy took away downgrading and just decrease the success rate.
    Seems the KRs took the age-old Chinese adage saying "one step back, 2 steps forward" but tweak it a bit in reverse lol, hence, you can get stuck for a long time or forever without reaching your potential. This non-progress contributes to lack of interest cuz it isn't about hard work but all about luck and lotsa alz. No one wants to put their progress to chance or spend so much in a game.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    Seems the KRs took the age-old Chinese adage saying "one step back, 2 steps forward" but tweak it a bit in reverse lol, hence, you can get stuck for a long time or forever without reaching your potential. This non-progress contributes to lack of interest cuz it isn't about hard work but all about luck and lotsa alz. No one wants to put their progress to chance or spend so much in a game.
    It's funny, you say people will lose interest when they try really hard (spend money and time) to get something but can't get it, but psychology disagrees.

Titanium
    Did they steal my idea without any credit referring to me? dam you est.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast