Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Chingu Solo Penna (Attempt 2bar)

Quote Originally Posted by EmmersonLazaro View Post
    its ic1 -.-
    Quote Originally Posted by Fateless View Post
    lolol
    Quote Originally Posted by Halcy View Post
    wafflecopter
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaClaus View Post
    santa cant kill a weak orc in wlid sowwy
    stop laughing at my typo >_>

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Come at me meng
    1. An 180 FA in BM2 + Aura + full buffs + AOS got rolled by PENNA, and you only got it down to 2/3 HP after 50 seconds of BM.
    2. An 180 FA with 4000 HP.
    3. Stacking Aura with AOS is a complete waste of crit rate. You should always go AOS at 65 seconds of BM2, and then go Aura at 5 seconds so you don't have to change rings. If your pathetic excuse is that stacking BM2 + aura gives you more defense, then LOL, it obviously didn't a single bit of difference.

So it's no wonder that you asked "why use cs in bm2 when you're in AOS." You seem like a sad excuse for an FA who doesn't use his brain at all in an otherwise extremely easy game to play.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Osaka View Post
    1. An 180 FA in BM2 + Aura + full buffs + AOS got rolled by PENNA, and you only got it down to 2/3 HP after 50 seconds of BM.
    3. Stacking Aura with AOS is a complete waste of crit rate. You should always go AOS at 65 seconds of BM2, and then go Aura at 5 seconds so you don't have to change rings. If your pathetic excuse is that stacking BM2 + aura gives you more defense, then LOL, it obviously didn't a single bit of difference.

So it's no wonder that you asked "why use cs in bm2 when you're in AOS." You seem like a sad excuse for an FA who doesn't use his brain at all in an otherwise extremely easy game to play.
    Still lol'ing
    did you use crit shot in BM2? Do you even know that, unless you got some ridiculous amp, you must use crit shot?

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    Still lol'ing

You know, I'm really not sure if you're fail, or too stupid to know that you're fail. But I'll explain this one more time. I'm sure most high level FAs know this, maybe even you, but it'll help other FAs in soloing bosses.

I'm sure all of us know that in PvE, if we stand next to a mob and let it attack freely, it'll hit us like once every second. But if we attack it with any move that has KD/KB/Stun, the mob's attack frequency will be SIGNIFICANTLY reduced, becoming about every 2-3 seconds per attack. This is because our attacks "interrupt/distract" the mob's attacks, thus making them attack very slowly. If you don't believe me, go to PF/PI and stand next to a mob and see for yourself. At first don't do anything, then throw some lances at it. You will definitely notice a difference.

Now, in BM2. For WA/BL/FS/FB, their normal BM2 attacks have KnockDown/KnockBack built into them, that's why they're freakin annoying in war, especially WA/BL with their seemingly permanent KnockDowns. BUT, HAVE YOU EVER SEEN AN FA KNOCK YOU DOWN PURELY WITH GUNS? Of course not, and that's because FA's guns doesn't have any KD/KB mechanics built in. So using it on mobs/people is exactly like standing next to a mob/person and not doing anything, your enemy will NOT be affected at all except take damage from the guns. So this is where CRIT SHOT (you can use tera lance, too, if you choose) comes in. CS has KD, so when you use it on a mob, it'll create that "interrupt/distract" effect on the mob so that it'll hit you a lot less frequently. To do this, turn off auto attack and spam "normal attack" in bm2. When a boss hits you, immediately use crit shot, then go back to guns. Do this even if the boss misses to keep it constantly out of rhythm. I can promise you that your solos will be a lot better.

Notes:
    1. This must be done if you have low defense or low AMP. If your defense is low, the boss will smack you dead before you can do anything. If you have high amp (over 60), then your vamp might be enough to help you survive.
    2. This BM2 trick is only necessary in solos. When you have other people hitting it, their attacks have KD/KB effects, so you don't need to use crit shot.

Just an FYI: when I don't use crit shot, it takes my 163 FA 4 bars to solo penna cause I waste so much time healing. When I do use crit shot, I only use 1 bar cause I don't need to heal at all.

Like I said, this might be old knowledge for many long-time FAs. But I'm sure many of you don't know it, so try it out and see for yourself.

Okie Guys this thread is about chingu and his failure to solo penna. not cathys failure to solo penna.

Banned
    You know, I'm really not sure if you're fail, or too stupid to know that you're fail. But I'll explain this one more time. I'm sure most high level FAs know this, maybe even you, but it'll help other FAs in soloing bosses.

I'm sure all of us know that in PvE, if we stand next to a mob and let it attack freely, it'll hit us like once every second. But if we attack it with any move that has KD/KB/Stun, the mob's attack frequency will be SIGNIFICANTLY reduced, becoming about every 2-3 seconds per attack. This is because our attacks "interrupt/distract" the mob's attacks, thus making them attack very slowly. If you don't believe me, go to PF/PI and stand next to a mob and see for yourself. At first don't do anything, then throw some lances at it. You will definitely notice a difference.

Now, in BM2. For WA/BL/FS/FB, their normal BM2 attacks have KnockDown/KnockBack built into them, that's why they're freakin annoying in war, especially WA/BL with their seemingly permanent KnockDowns. BUT, HAVE YOU EVER SEEN AN FA KNOCK YOU DOWN PURELY WITH GUNS? Of course not, and that's because FA's guns doesn't have any KD/KB mechanics built in. So using it on mobs/people is exactly like standing next to a mob/person and not doing anything, your enemy will NOT be affected at all except take damage from the guns. So this is where CRIT SHOT (you can use tera lance, too, if you choose) comes in. CS has KD, so when you use it on a mob, it'll create that "interrupt/distract" effect on the mob so that it'll hit you a lot less frequently. To do this, turn off auto attack and spam "normal attack" in bm2. When a boss hits you, immediately use crit shot, then go back to guns. Do this even if the boss misses to keep it constantly out of rhythm. I can promise you that your solos will be a lot better.

Notes:
    1. This must be done if you have low defense or low AMP. If your defense is low, the boss will smack you dead before you can do anything. If you have high amp (over 60), then your vamp might be enough to help you survive.
    2. This BM2 trick is only necessary in solos. When you have other people hitting it, their attacks have KD/KB effects, so you don't need to use crit shot.

Just an FYI: when I don't use crit shot, it takes my 163 FA 4 bars to solo penna cause I waste so much time healing. When I do use crit shot, I only use 1 bar cause I don't need to heal at all.

Like I said, this might be old knowledge for many long-time FAs. But I'm sure many of you don't know it, so try it out and see for yourself.
    Oh, you were serious. Okay, time to listen up and learn.

1. KB/Down/Stun reduces attack frequency of normal mobs only, hence, the reason I use a stunlock combo for normal mobs. It's ridiculous that you'd even compare soloing a penna/rota/quad to attacking a normal mob, or knocking down a person in war.PF Bosses are IMMUNE to kb/down/stun.

2. Stop soloing fgr bosses, and you'll learn that on a target with 1357 defense (Rota) or higher hardly takes damage from crit shot.

And if you were going to use skills on a boss while in bm2 (lol'd):

have you ever even looked at the damage you do on a crit from tera lance compared to the damage you crit on crit shot? Not to mention that tera hits significantly higher on noncrits too.

The noncrit dmg on crit shot is totally worth wasting the 1.3 seconds to cast it too right? Instead of the 0.8 seconds it takes to cast normal attack. Yeah, real smart for breaking regen.

Are you even aware that on a single target with high def Shooting Star is more dps than Crit Shot in pve?

Oh and the number 1 reason why you shouldn't use skills in bm2 on a boss: NORMAL ATTACK HAS MORE DPS THAN ALL OF THEM.

"If you have high amp (over 60)" BRB LOLING I DIDN'T KNOW 61 AMP WAS CONSIDERED HIGH
    "AOS + Aura is a waste of crit rate" LOL'D okay I guess 130 magic and 130 crit dmg stacked for 90 seconds isn't as good as 90 cd for 60 seconds and then 20 cd and 100 magic for 45. You MUST be right on that one eh?

All you're doing is misleading people by giving them false information.
    Spamming Crit shot in bm2 doesn't make pf bossing easier, all it does is make it harder.
    You're reducing dps and giving the boss more time to regen, with 0 benefits.
    Crit shot making penna solo easier is bs because penna is immune to knockback.

Learn how to play your class before you try to "teach" me anything.

btw just lemme leave this here:
    Last edited by Cathy; 12-19-2011 at 10:19 AM.

I'm sorry for not making my point clear. I agree that crit shot's damage isn't good and has no DPS, but my point is that the purpose of using crit shot is for the "interrupt" effect. I don't care what skill you use, whether it's crit shot, tera lance, or heck, use drill shot if you want, but the purpose of using a skill purely for the "interrupt" effect, not for damage purposes. AND, yes, using a skill in BM2 does decrease your overall DPS. But it WILL help you survive. Live longer = more damage. And from the looks of your video, your DPS of BM2 + Aura + Full buffs + AOS only got penna to 2/3 HP. Even Chingu did more than that, and I'm sure the whole forum community agrees he fails.

You're saying that PF bosses are immune to KD/KB, you might be right about that. However, where you're wrong is that PF bosses WILL still be affected by using other skills instead of just guns. Why don't you go try it out right now? Go BM2 on it and time the frequency of penna's attacks. Then go BM1/Aura, combo it, and then time the frequency of its attacks. If you still don't believe me, go PM Miiavi/Han and get their opinion on this. They might not completely agree with me because of their uber haxed gears, but if you watch Miiavi's pluma solo, you'll see that she used crit shot the whole time.

cathy can't 2 bar nipper yo

Quote Originally Posted by Halcy View Post
    cathy can't 2 bar nipper yo
    santa needs 5 bar

Watch at 1:10. Pluma smacked her 3 times in a row and her HP got pretty low. She used a crit shot and it took Pluma a lot longer to attack her again. This happened again moments later, and she used crit shot again to slow down Pluma's attacks. Like I said, the crit shot is NOT for dps. It is to interrupt the boss's attack frequency so you can survive longer.

Cathy, maybe you can watch and learn something before you post another video of your 180 FA failing to solo penna and then posting a DPS stats chart pretend you're pro.
    Last edited by Osaka; 12-19-2011 at 11:00 AM.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast