Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Chingu Solo Penna (Attempt 2bar)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Osaka View Post
    I'm sorry for not making my point clear. I agree that crit shot's damage isn't good and has no DPS, but my point is that the purpose of using crit shot is for the "interrupt" effect. I don't care what skill you use, whether it's crit shot, tera lance, or heck, use drill shot if you want, but the purpose of using a skill purely for the "interrupt" effect, not for damage purposes. AND, yes, using a skill in BM2 does decrease your overall DPS. But it WILL help you survive. Live longer = more damage. And from the looks of your video, your DPS of BM2 + Aura + Full buffs + AOS only got penna to 2/3 HP. Even Chingu did more than that, and I'm sure the whole forum community agrees he fails.

You're saying that PF bosses are immune to KD/KB, you might be right about that. However, where you're wrong is that PF bosses WILL still be affected by using other skills instead of just guns. Why don't you go try it out right now? Go BM2 on it and time the frequency of penna's attacks. Then go BM1/Aura, combo it, and then time the frequency of its attacks. If you still don't believe me, go PM Miiavi/Han and get their opinion on this. They might not completely agree with me because of their uber haxed gears, but if you watch Miiavi's pluma solo, you'll see that she used crit shot the whole time.
    lolwut.

btw just cause miavii used crit shot in pluma solo doesn't mean its the best thing to do. but good to know that you're basing techniques off of people's opinions and not facts. there is no such thing as "interrupt effect" as you put it.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    lolwut.

btw just cause miavii used crit shot in pluma solo doesn't mean its the best thing to do. but good to know that you're basing techniques off of people's opinions and not facts. there is no such thing as "interrupt effect" as you put it.

LOLTHAT.

There's nothing wrong with taking other good players' opinions if they're helpful. And as you can see from Miavii's video, the "interrupt" is a fact, not just an opinion.

Banned

LOLTHAT.

There's nothing wrong with taking other good players' opinions if they're helpful. And as you can see from Miavii's video, the "interrupt" is a fact, not just an opinion.
    Go hit a penna. stand there and do nothing. Attacks aren't cyclic and the timing between each is different regardless of what attacks you use. "Interrupt" doesn't exist.

If your only supporting argument is that i can't solo penna cause i don't spam crit shot, then gg. you act like i couldn't do a penna solo if i tried lmao.
    Last edited by Cathy; 12-19-2011 at 11:20 AM.

Go hit a penna. stand there and do nothing. Attacks aren't cyclic and the timing between each is different regardless of what attacks you use. "Interrupt" doesn't exist.

and you act like i couldn't do a penna solo if i tried lmao.
    Did you really watch Miavii's video? If after watching it, and you still say "interrupt" doesn't exist, then I guess this argument is done and over. I don't know how you can possibly not see it if you watch carefully, but it's your choice to believe whatever you want and play however you want.

I act like you couldn't do a penna solo if you tried? Well, we have video evidence of you soloing a penna while in BM2, aura, full buffs, AOS, and spamming HP pots. And we have video evidence of you dying after 50 seconds of all that, and got penna down to 2/3 HP. Exactly HOW MUCH HARDER do you need to try? Spam heals with AOH on? I can see how Chingu has to TRY to solo a penna, but you're an 180 FA. Do you seriously have to TRY TO SOLO A PENNA? A PENNA. You should be able to stand there and combo it. Please stop embarrasing yourself.

Banned
    Did you really watch Miavii's video? If after watching it, and you still say "interrupt" doesn't exist, then I guess this argument is done and over. I don't know how you can possibly not see it if you watch carefully, but it's your choice to believe whatever you want and play however you want.

I act like you couldn't do a penna solo if you tried? Well, we have video evidence of you soloing a penna while in BM2, aura, full buffs, AOS, and spamming HP pots. Exactly HOW MUCH HARDER do you need to try? Spam heals with AOH on? I can see how Chingu has to TRY to solo a penna, but you're an 180 FA. Do you seriously have to TRY TO SOLO A PENNA? A PENNA. You should be able to stand there and combo it. Please stop embarrasing yourself.
    Yeah I guess an FA who bm2+aura+aos and kills rota can't do the same to a penna.

why don't you go read the first few posts in this thread. that penna solo vid was totally serious mirite.
    Last edited by Cathy; 12-19-2011 at 11:31 AM.

Yeah I guess an FA who bm2+aura+aos and kills rota can't do the same to a penna.
    Well, according to your videos, that's definitely the case! Though I'm definitely as confused as you are as to how the heck that's possible, there are 2 things that can possibly be the answer to your epic failness.

1. In the rota solo, you got a bunch of mobs around for extra vamp, so using crit shot wasn't exactly necessary.
    2. You had 300 more HP as an 179 (rota) than as an 180 (penna). LOL? I've heard of people improving and getting better gear as they level up, but this apparently doesn't apply to special people like you.

"why don't you go read the first few posts in this thread. that penna solo vid was totally serious mirite."
    lol sure, I'm sure it wasn't serious or else you won't have posted it like a troll. But if you say that's not a serious solo, then tell me exactly what you'll do differently in very serious solo? If you just stood there and comboed, sure, that's not serious. But you went BM2 + aura + full buffs + AOS while having full gears on, so exactly how much more serious can you get?
    Last edited by Osaka; 12-19-2011 at 11:41 AM.

Banned
    Well, according to your videos, that's definitely the case! Though I'm definitely as confused as you are as to how the heck that's possible, there are 2 things that can possibly be the answer to your epic failness.

1. In the rota solo, you got a bunch of mobs around for extra vamp, so using crit shot wasn't exactly necessary.
    2. You had 300 more HP as an 179 (rota) than as an 180 (penna). LOL? I've heard of people improving and getting better gear as they level up, but this apparently doesn't apply to special people like you.

Still having trouble tanking a Penna in Bm2/Aura

lol'd.

Banned
    i umm nvm

RedOsmium
    pretty sure shes missing gear wen she solo penna...

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast