Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Chingu Solo Penna (Attempt 2bar)

yo troll get out k?

Banned
    idk if this person with the long paragraphs serious or not so im a just go

huh

Quote Originally Posted by Sprite View Post
    what gives the faster solo?
    1. just using guns
    2. using crit shot in between guns

1st choice obvious
    I'll say it one last time and I'll end my argument there.

we all agree that pure guns has more dps than guns + crit shot in between. But you must also factor in the fact that you must be able to tank a boss in order for your dps to be effective. What's the point of having uber dps if you get killed in 3 hits by a boss? The reason why I said you should use crit shot in BM2 is because it slows down a boss's attack frequency and thus helps you survive and do more damage IN THE LONG RUN. Of course, if you have 2000 defense, by all means, go all guns. But if you got 800 defense and get hit for 1.2K by a boss, you better pray hard that it'll miss a lot or you'll be dead real fast. By incorporating crit shot (you can use whatever skill, but CS/lances have the shortest cast time), you'll produce an "interrupt" effect on the boss, making it attack you less frequently, giving you more time to pot, live, and do more damage over time. If you don't believe, that's fine. But please watch Miavii's video and even try it out yourself before you start trolling me for trolling. If you got awesome gear and can tank bosses, sure, DPS away with guns. But if you have trouble soloing due to inability to tank, try using crit shot/lances before you tell me it doesn't make a crap of difference.

Quote Originally Posted by Osaka View Post
    I'll say it one last time and I'll end my argument there.

we all agree that pure guns has more dps than guns + crit shot in between. But you must also factor in the fact that you must be able to tank a boss in order for your dps to be effective. What's the point of having uber dps if you get killed in 3 hits by a boss? The reason why I said you should use crit shot in BM2 is because it slows down a boss's attack frequency and thus helps you survive and do more damage IN THE LONG RUN. Of course, if you have 2000 defense, by all means, go all guns. But if you got 800 defense and get hit for 1.2K by a boss, you better pray hard that it'll miss a lot or you'll be dead real fast. By incorporating crit shot (you can use whatever skill, but CS/lances have the shortest cast time), you'll produce an "interrupt" effect on the boss, making it attack you less frequently, giving you more time to pot, live, and do more damage over time. If you don't believe, that's fine. But please watch Miavii's video and even try it out yourself before you start trolling me for trolling. If you got awesome gear and can tank bosses, sure, DPS away with guns. But if you have trouble soloing due to inability to tank, try using crit shot/lances before you tell me it doesn't make a crap of difference.
    3 Hit by a Penna in Bm2/Aura

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

^_^

Quote Originally Posted by ForumHavoc View Post
    3 Hit by a Penna in Bm2/Aura

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
    lol IKR! Cathy has done the impossible.

Banned
    huh

Quote Originally Posted by Osaka View Post
    lol IKR! Cathy has done the impossible.
    All i get from your posts are "i need everything i can to tank a penna".

i can't tank penna either. sdfu

Quote Originally Posted by Halcy View Post
    i can't tank penna either. sdfu
    That's 'cause you want increase its self esteem.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast