Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Need a good FB Guide and stat build

Banned
    Assassinate and SOD should be always lvl 9.. II lvl 20.. everything else lvl 20 (except for FK lvl 9 and Infernal Stigma lvl 18 )

Thanks to everyone that's posting their view on the class, even though OP never showed up again, I'm still reading and trying to understand all that is said here.

I disapprove of TurcoX's build, but that's my opinion.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Doomer ftw ! <3

Jcee too pro for me.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Thx so much for this tip, as i was searching too for an updated guide, and i think i found the one ur talkin about, dated as 24th, 2011, right?

anywayz, thx so much cuz i just started the game, and YES i think this game's forum is not USER-FRIENDLY lol!
    Quote Originally Posted by KaosStorm View Post
    So, if it's ok with the rules here, PM me and I'll lead you to it. If it's not ok as per forum rules, use Google to search "Cabal online force blader guide", limiting the search to one year prior, and it should be between the first three pages.
    Hello there!

just started the game, came here to play with some friends of mine!

love to have some friends to chat with and stuff I play on Venus.

Name on there: JinJariya

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by KaosStorm View Post
    So I've noticed: Cabal's seem to be such a closed and selfish community in regards of sharing certain information. Of the top of my head, I don't remember ever knowing another gaming community like this.
    Sadly it has been like this since I started playing back in 2009, Cabal has become competitive, Fierce, and the community is selfish and closed off from the others, I am glad this game is not dying but we need more players who are moral and will actually breathe life into it as well as a fun factor, Otherwise Cabal will descend faster into death.

All sword skills should be at level 20 with the exception of II, Assassinate, and SoD. When I played FB I had them at 18,12, and 15 respectively. My combo was, back when I was a FB, FA>FS>ASS>FA>FS>SOD>Impact Stab>FA>FS>ASS>FA>improvise (this was mainly for boss, war, pvp). I didn't have a combo for pve really because I was just a war character, however, when I grinded at the time (things change) I just had ASS>II>SOD>Infernal Stigma>FA and just z target
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234