Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: FS power (doubts)

why cathy on a mac

Force Shielders are a very hard-hitting class, but I would not consider them the best. It's all about chance (how much / often you crit).

Go by DPS, thats the most important indicator of overall damage. WA deals more damage per second and is better at soloing bosses.

Quote Originally Posted by ryuk63 View Post
    im a little bit new in cabal and im confuse about how the DPS an damage work in this game , so i have 3 doubts

1-when i calculate fs(with MB) Bm2 vs Wa(Bloody spirit) and FB(full debuff) Bm2 i find that fs does more damage than both but have less Dps. so FS should be better or equal than both in solo dungeon/boss , right?

2- if a skill has high Dps its mean this skill is better?

3-what gear need a Fs to solo quadra , pluma and Aos1 ?

and what about the stats to solo quadra and the gear? with 1050atk , 170 crit dmg , 64amp (2 forcy weps) should be possible to solo it with 2sp?

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by megablast1 View Post
    i got a fs lvl 173 and i got all forcy +11 and up sloted (pve gear) and i have a hard time soloing IC1 and i cant finish it..
    But wit a Lvl 160 WA or Lvl 160 Wi or Lvl 150 fa(full forcy+10) and they are much easier to solo IC1 with...
    if you can't solo IC1 with 173 FS, then you don't know what your doing and probably need to stick to teams...IC1 is easily soloable for FS as early as 150, maybe earlier if you got the alz for the right gear...

Quote Originally Posted by ryuk63 View Post
    and what about the stats to solo quadra and the gear? with 1050atk , 170 crit dmg , 64amp (2 forcy weps) should be possible to solo it with 2sp?
    rota yes, quadra no
    Last edited by xXCrusadeXx; 12-16-2011 at 01:09 PM.

Wow people still think FS is a good class? LMAO if everyone in M.WAR was smart there would be no FS bringers, too bad FS's are good at taking out bads. That's what you call a pub stomper class, they are good because you're clueless on how to fight them.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234