Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: FS power (doubts)

Titanium
    stats are not comparable if one class clearly outweighs another in gear.

it's really simple dawg. relax with the paragraphs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Foop View Post
    stats are not comparable if one class clearly outweighs another in gear.

it's really simple dawg. relax with the paragraphs.
    The stats I used (their vrs stats) are comparable; please tell me how Burning's stats are far outweighs dromar's. WA puts out more dps than FS at equal gear.

If you wanna compare Dromar's stats to venus's best WA's like vodanh, then yeah, I can see why you think WA are weak. And if 2 lines is considered a paragraph for you, I wouldn't try college...

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    The stats I used (their vrs stats) are comparable; please tell me how Burning's stats are far outweighs dromar's.
    dromar had a +11 forc orb and random 7 amp +15 blade
    BR also has 14 amp gloves.

again very simple concept. don't gotta get serious.. lol

Banned
    dromar had a +11 forc orb and random 7 amp +15 blade
    BR also has 14 amp gloves.

again very simple concept. don't gotta get serious.. lol
    you sound like you are clueless as to what they actually have gear-wise and merely know their "vrs stats"

i mean.. dw little by little you will learn i guess.
    Does it matter what they have gearwise? Those are the stats I used in the damage calculator, so as long as those input stats are comparable, thats all that matters for comparing dps.
    But nvm, I'm sure you're right. The developers of Cabal obviously gave FS skills low added attack and amp and high added crit dmg, because they meant for FS to be a dps class instead of a burst damage class. How silly to think otherwise.

Titanium
    well, it's been nice chatting. your last post was very poorly executed, but i'm sure it made sense somewhere.
    wish you the best of luck! see you around in mercury

PS stick to FA ;o

Shadow Titanium
    Uhm that chart tells us nothing....

it doesn't account for the fact that SS(9) does more damage than SS(20) in all situations except when SS(9) doesn't crit at all....which if your have a crit build, doesn't happen often at all...

Also, there are far too many intangible factors that alter things between WA and FS....such as FS has faster cooldown's on nearly all of it's skills compared to WA...which means FS can cast it's highest damaging skills more often than WA can.

Osmium
    PvE combo dps is, as already stated, gear dependent. That is not to speculate about stun or aoe, however, which fs is much better at. Warriors are naturally better with the same quality gear or higher, so Raven's current stats, and therefore his dps, are obviously going to be better than my 4+ month old stats. Compare new Dromar's stats to Raven's, and the dps charts will be reversed.
    ~quit~

Banned
    i got a fs lvl 173 and i got all forcy +11 and up sloted (pve gear) and i have a hard time soloing IC1 and i cant finish it..
    But wit a Lvl 160 WA or Lvl 160 Wi or Lvl 150 fa(full forcy+10) and they are much easier to solo IC1 with...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    PvE combo dps is, as already stated, gear dependent. That is not to speculate about stun or aoe, however, which fs is much better at. Warriors are naturally better with the same quality gear or higher, so Raven's current stats, and therefore his dps, are obviously going to be better than my 4+ month old stats. Compare new Dromar's stats to Raven's, and the dps charts will be reversed.
    I wasn't trying to compare you and burning specifically, just WA and FS in general. But yes, thats what I was trying to prove, that WA are naturally better with the same quality gear. Ofc an FS with higher quality gear will be better.

The stats I used (their vrs stats) are comparable; please tell me how Burning's stats are far outweighs dromar's. WA puts out more dps than FS at equal gear.

If you wanna compare Dromar's stats to venus's best WA's like vodanh, then yeah, I can see why you think WA are weak. And if 2 lines is considered a paragraph for you, I wouldn't try college...
    What is not shown is cooldown times for the major skills. What serious fs uses lvl9 grenade? The lower the cooldown times, the faster you can get back to using that skill. Splinter at lvl18 is 6.4 seconds, grenade is 7.7seconds. In order for WA skills to match that, it has to set skill level a lot lower.

Ultimately, the reason why WA has higher dps is because it has higher base damage, which is constant damage. FS has low base but can have higher spike damage if they crit, especially for grenade and splinter (100cd and 50cd built-in respectively). But this dependent on your rate, and the boss/oppponents defense and other 'enhancements' (crit resist, etc). Thats why FS is good at pvp/war melee because all u need is short term damage. But for bosses, you need consistent damage over a longer period of time and fs damage is hit and miss. Coupled with the fact that FS has no debuff at all makes it not suited for soloing higher level bosses.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast