Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Thrusting Arrow?!

Banned
    buying vouchers and selling for alz = no skills SUP BRO CANT MAKE MONEY IN GAME?!?!?! gotta buy ur way thru ? jejejej

inb4ihavemoneyinRL

Quote Originally Posted by FearMyBlade View Post
    about the fa buffs;fa already have all they need,if u need more then u just suck( as simple as that).alot of things would be "cool" for every class but if u know how the game works that will never happen.
    about the way of using usd; idc how other ppl use usd since the word"legit" is completely lost in this game,either sell cs items or just buy alz.but like i said the way i do it is more legit(not saying i am, since i sell vouchers)than the way sei does.go and question why a few of their members have been banned and are still banned and some r still in the guild list.
    btw go and do some research about cons and pros of each class before u talk.
    and again,if "my way of thinking and analyzing the way of buy alz is legal or illegal aka they way ppl use usd is stupid and is the same thing" then why lots of ppl have been banned and i am still around when wut i do is just sell vouchers and cs items?think before saying anything retard.
    looks like u have to read the game rules too kaka
    What a dumbas.s
    Lmao no marterial ang bring up the guild I'm in lol
    Didn't u use usd to spam sgh for sig event lol and gear up your fails now

Banned
    i like how alz buyers have such a big ego these days, on a dead game too its amazing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dkmopper View Post
    i like how alz buyers have such a big ego these days, on a dead game too its amazing.
    I just laugh at them
    *@fear*. And his hypocritical comments

Banned
    lol u buy ecoins bro and what does that ecoin turn into??????? alz right retard

Banned
    then why i am not banned?cuz it is not illegal retard.
    buying alz from EST: pathetic/legal
    buying alz from 3rd party: pathetic/illegal

the point isn't whether its legal or illegal

keep bragging about your gear and your 7bil. im totally impressed that you paid so much real money off your mommy's credit card for pixels.
    Last edited by Cathy; 12-21-2011 at 09:09 PM.

Banned
    the point is u have to pay to win on a free to play game. get it sped

Banned
    welcome to cabal.oh wait sorry forgot all the epic ppl geared up by getting epic drops and never failing crafts 24/7.sorry my bad
    welcome to egos. oh wait sorry forgot the point of a free-to-play game is to inflate your ego to the point where you can brag about how many pixels you have.

you act like being "epic" on cabal is worth thousands of usd lmao.

about the fa buffs;fa already have all they need,if u need more then u just suck( as simple as that).alot of things would be "cool" for every class but if u know how the game works that will never happen.
    about the way of using usd; idc how other ppl use usd since the word"legit" is completely lost in this game,either sell cs items or just buy alz.but like i said the way i do it is more legit(not saying i am, since i sell vouchers)than the way sei does.go and question why a few of their members have been banned and are still banned and some r still in the guild list.
    btw go and do some research about cons and pros of each class before u talk.
    and again,if "my way of thinking and analyzing the way of buy alz is legal or illegal aka they way ppl use usd is stupid and is the same thing" then why lots of ppl have been banned and i am still around when wut i do is just sell vouchers and cs items?think before saying anything retard.
    looks like u have to read the game rules too kaka

Again FearMyBlade all that comes out of ur mouth its hate ( "...Haters gonna hate..." DK) shut the fk up, and yes i know the rules, what im saying its that is the same shiet, u buy alz thats the point legal or illegal have a the same ending, a fast way to gear ur char so it seems u really are slow to understand what im saying, im not saying is good or bad, Again check it read it slow come on u can do it brah...... slow..... keep looking......ok ill start saying it again....... is..........the.........same........shiet....did u got it? no? ok ok again.........is........the........same.........I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥? did u got it now?,and with such a big mouth i bet u dont even know the quest of ic2 =) and agaaaaaaaaaain trooooolololol, let the fa´s talk! and if u knew a bit about our class ull understand and btw, go do something else than trolling in a really interesting thread. Troll.

Banned
    wut makes u think i care that much on cabal?i just use usd to play easier thats it. get it straight before saying something.
    btw i dont brag,if u ask me i answer but i dont go around saying i have this and this and i can do this and this.
    right now i have 7b wusup?
    If you didn't care so much why bother boasting about how much you have. Why bother boasting about spending 500 usd for ecoins. Who the hell cares which company your money goes; you called sei a bunch of sad alz buyers, you act like you're any better than an alz buyer.

currency is a value that can be measured. if you care enough about being "epic" that you'd mention "epic people geared up from dungeons and perfect crafts" then obviously you're jelly. obviously you need to be pro to compensate for your lack of esteem in real life. and obviously you value those pixels more than the tangible items that 500 dollars can buy. keep enjoying that epeen.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast