Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GameMasters : "Where are we at?"

I have no comment with this game anymore,
    banning with no proves and uncreative events that is GM's work.
    Signature removed. Please reduce the size of the image.
    ~Retired~

Quote Originally Posted by LaRazz View Post
    I remember when

We use to have to get party's together to kill PF bosses...Now PF is a joke....
    When Derks use to be the thing to hunt and there were massive pk fights.......No derks are a joke
    When Dungeons where hard and only a select few could even finish Ft2......Now you can solo or 2 man every dungeon except one....
    Where events did not fail hard......Now we have pointless events tryin to cover up the little time put into the event system.
    When War us to be fun, Guardian titles rocked to have, BringerS were earned by the best classes...Now war is just a bunch of people doing their own thing and Bringer is who ever can farm the most points not who is the best.

This is just a few things that have been changed.....But if you look at the list, what else is there to do really in cabal other then whats on that list?
    you sir hit the nail

Quote Originally Posted by archetypes View Post
    I have no comment with this game anymore,
    banning with no proves and uncreative events that is GM's work.
    You got banned Arch?
    Quote Originally Posted by LaRazz View Post
    I remember when

We use to have to get party's together to kill PF bosses...Now PF is a joke....
    When Derks use to be the thing to hunt and there were massive pk fights.......No derks are a joke
    When Dungeons where hard and only a select few could even finish Ft2......Now you can solo or 2 man every dungeon except one....
    Where events did not fail hard......Now we have pointless events tryin to cover up the little time put into the event system.
    When War us to be fun, Guardian titles rocked to have, BringerS were earned by the best classes...Now war is just a bunch of people doing their own thing and Bringer is who ever can farm the most points not who is the best.

This is just a few things that have been changed.....But if you look at the list, what else is there to do really in cabal other then whats on that list?

The problem with having more bosses in newer maps need to be fixed, and its not a joke everything you stated above is true LaRaz its crazy how everything in this game is either nerf or easy to do. When I started to play this game my friends got me into it ,and we did "STUFF TOGETHER?" now this game is solo based and based on you buying from them with your real money. You can say how are they ever going to be making any kind of profit with no attention to the eCoin shop, but you have to look at the players that don't have that kind of luxury to always put money into this game. But other then that events could make up for that (that isn't eCoin based). Events that aren't recycled and not a onetime thing. Having a alternative and more challenging bosses to kill or be hunted as a party needs to be improved and it needs to happen fast, we need dungeons that are just as hard as the bosses, and we need nation war to be more rewarding.

The way i see it is that this game is shooting itself in the foot, why do i say that its because most games that are online are either capitalizing on everything Cabal is doing wrong such as Ads. Getting a attention from reviewer sites if you go to any MMORPG site and look up for Cabal Online you'll either get reviews from 2006 or earlier which is sad. (Basically the outlook on this game is that its done and its over) Players are what fuels a game and without that fuel you have a dead engine, and i don't think its hard to get this game out there to obtain players. The lack of events is giving us a huge gap in player population where most game would close down, there are many ways to fix this problem as well, but ill let you guys think of that one (Merge Servers)
    Last edited by Immortal Dilemma; 12-17-2011 at 02:08 PM.

[QUOTE=Immortal Dilemma;296527]You got banned Arch? /QUOTE]
    im not.. talking about other player who got banned..
    Signature removed. Please reduce the size of the image.
    ~Retired~

[QUOTE=archetypes;296528]
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Dilemma View Post
    You got banned Arch? /QUOTE]
    im not.. talking about other player who got banned..
    Oh good to hear that it wasn't you
    lol

Banned
    The problem with having more bosses in newer maps need to be fixed, and its not a joke everything you stated above is true LaRaz its crazy how everything in this game is either nerf or easy to do. When I started to play this game my friends got me into it ,and we did "STUFF TOGETHER?" now this game is solo based and based on you buying from them with your real money. You can say how are they ever going to be making any kind of profit with no attention to the eCoin shop, but you have to look at the players that don't have that kind of luxury to always put money into this game. But other then that events could make up for that (that isn't eCoin based). Events that aren't recycled and not a onetime thing. Having a alternative and more challenging bosses to kill or be hunted as a party needs to be improved and it needs to happen fast, we need dungeons that are just as hard as the bosses, and we need nation war to be more rewarding.

The way i see it is that this game is shooting itself in the foot, why do i say that its because most games that are online are either capitalizing on everything Cabal is doing wrong such as Ads. Getting a attention from reviewer sites if you go to any MMORPG site and look up for Cabal Online you'll either get reviews from 2006 or earlier which is sad. (Basically the outlook on this game is that its done and its over) Players are what fuels a game and without that fuel you have a dead engine, and i don't think its hard to get this game out there to obtain players. The lack of events is giving us a huge gap in player population where most game would close down, there are many ways to fix this problem as well, but ill let you guys think of that one (Merge Servers)
    NW got destroyed the day they made everyone get wexp for getting 30,you have to make it more invovling for players,give them the motivation to earn their wexp and not just participate for wexp.

You got banned Arch?

I know dude its true. Like it isn't that hard to just put an event that handles itself like panda and boar for example which people always liked. GM's dont really have to do much but atleast people have something to look forward to. some people would go after them for prizes or if not to skill on em but either way it just shows that something is being done. There is to many time gaps in between evens that it feels like we have none, and what you say its true these recycled events or ecoin base events just dont cut it.

I couldn't have said that better than myself Immortal Dilemma! These Game Masters need to start some new changes! O:

Banned
    ah delimma ur sigs alwayz are alwayz hawt gg

NW got destroyed the day they made everyone get wexp for getting 30,you have to make it more invovling for players,give them the motivation to earn their wexp and not just participate for wexp.
    Nation War did get alot easy for any person that isn't skilled to easyly get enough points without contributing to the nation that is at war, which is sad.

I know dude its true. Like it isn't that hard to just put an event that handles itself like panda and boar for example which people always liked. GM's dont really have to do much but atleast people have something to look forward to. some people would go after them for prizes or if not to skill on em but either way it just shows that something is being done. There is to many time gaps in between evens that it feels like we have none, and what you say its true these recycled events or ecoin base events just dont cut it.
    Making a event similar to nation war or Chaos Arena could be a nice add-on to cabal right about now. Maybe a dungeon that is timed like Chaos Arena (not a DX dungeon but something that is entry based on being solo or having a party and having a difficult level like a DX dungeon) that feature could be nice for a group of players to complete. Its just an idea and it can be tweaked, and I know none of us are going to baby step the GM to get anything going. Having prizes that the game automatically determined for us that isn't based on what players request or what GM think we would expect could be nice.

couldn't have said that better than myself Immortal Dilemma! These Game Masters need to start some new changes! O:
    I just wish we all can express oursevels to the GMs to make them consider our ideas and keep us in the light then the dark.

ah delimma ur sigs alwayz are alwayz hawt gg
    Thxs man i want some to make a sig for me with that pic =)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast