Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GameMasters : "Where are we at?"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Dilemma View Post
    Nation War did get alot easy for any person that isn't skilled to easyly get enough points without contributing to the nation that is at war, which is sad.

Making a event similar to nation war or Chaos Arena could be a nice add-on to cabal right about now. Maybe a dungeon that is timed like Chaos Arena (not a DX dungeon but something that is entry based on being solo or having a party and having a difficult level like a DX dungeon) that feature could be nice for a group of players to complete. Its just an idea and it can be tweaked, and I know none of us are going to baby step the GM to get anything going. Having prizes that the game automatically determined for us that isn't based on what players request or what GM think we would expect could be nice.

I just wish we all can express oursevels to the GMs to make them consider our ideas and keep us in the light then the dark.

Thxs man i want some to make a sig for me with that pic =)
    go to innovations sig shop

For the length of time I have been playing Cabal (from the time it started in 2008) I know that at this present time and date ... WE Had Bad Santas to KILL Why are they NOT here!?!? Xmas is almost a week away... Bad Santa events always came PROMPTLY at the beginning of December =.=, ty for ruining the game even more with NOTHING TO DO DURING THE XMAS HOLIDAY -.-!!!
    次の舞・白漣, Tsugi No Mai , ~Jay ~ Jayc ~ Jet Plane ~

Pathetic Gm's isn't
    Signature removed. Please reduce the size of the image.
    ~Retired~

Its not pathetic its just that they don't keep to their word on some stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by xvxURIZENxvx View Post
    NW got destroyed the day they made everyone get wexp for getting 30,you have to make it more invovling for players,give them the motivation to earn their wexp and not just participate for wexp.
    That change actually got people to war, no one wanted to war and get like 10wexp lawl

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Still no reply from GMS....wow well i tried.
    Thanks for reading all hope you expressed yourself like I did.

PS> Thanks for removing my sig as well too hawt for em

Were always open for suggestions. Unfortunately, we're unable to promise that all of them will be implemented.

Advertising? Game-site Reviews? That's been discussed and changes are being prepared.
    Event Calendar, great idea. I've seen this in other games, I'll bring it up in the meeting.
    Update dates, sorry. That's been brought up, its hard to set a specific date for this. I believe NA-Global is the first one to get the update, thus it must be somewhat acceptable before its release.
    Upgrade System, didn't we just change that? or you want an easier upgrade system?

Suggestions in general doesn't get any answer, because people cry when they don't hear what they want to hear.
    Any suggestions in the future, unless its being implemented wouldn't be answered other than a simple... Thanks.

ya.. fix that upgrade system.. does that make sense failed from +0 to +1
    Signature removed. Please reduce the size of the image.
    ~Retired~

There is also something LONG overdue ... a New Nation War map , and the Rewards for Nation War should revert back to what they used to be where people had a chance to make a difference in War competing for Bringer and Guardian titles and Bringer titles aren't just who can farm the most points, the system can do with a major over haul that would give the players motivation to actually participate in war instead of farming Gate and Towers just get 30 points for their Wexp and leave .. its is VERY annoying how the game is right now even though its a HELL OF ALOT Easier some MAJOR end game parts of it that actually promote proper game play and team work is lacking some attention.
    次の舞・白漣, Tsugi No Mai , ~Jay ~ Jayc ~ Jet Plane ~

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast