Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: GameMasters : "Where are we at?"

Banned

Ya,this game got too easy

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    That change actually got people to war, no one wanted to war and get like 10wexp lawl
    Really? Because war use to be so much more fun and more people.

Now you have people that go to war just to farm. Before you went to war to kill people.

Its funny now when your in war and people get mad because your "Farming Procs" or caps....

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Spamzor View Post
    There is also something LONG overdue ... a New Nation War map , and the Rewards for Nation War should revert back to what they used to be where people had a chance to make a difference in War competing for Bringer and Guardian titles and Bringer titles aren't just who can farm the most points, the system can do with a major over haul that would give the players motivation to actually participate in war instead of farming Gate and Towers just get 30 points for their Wexp and leave .. its is VERY annoying how the game is right now even though its a HELL OF ALOT Easier some MAJOR end game parts of it that actually promote proper game play and team work is lacking some attention.
    that is out of G.Ms control, they aren't game developers. (This is something you have to send EST about).

anyways, OP made a lot of good points and I really do wish G.Ms could get involved in game more. (Instead of repetitive event like combo, knock down GMs). It's not super difficult because we can replicate other successful running cabal communities. *hint hint* Korean, EU.

Cabal is full of content, getting everything done takes a lot of work. GM need to capitalize on these things and perhaps have EVENTS on these. What good are "Guild War" options if the game doesn't encourage people to do so?

I would LOVE to see dungeons rolling back to the old days (but then again will miss the easier dungeon at the same time). Ic1 for example, doesn't feel it'd be worth running with a big party.. then again we have waaay too many solo-able dungeon. Games should get harder! not easier.
    Last edited by SilvusX; 12-21-2011 at 10:03 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SilvusX View Post
    that is out of G.Ms control, they aren't game developers. (This is something you have to send EST about).

anyways, OP made a lot of good points and I really do wish G.Ms could get involved in game more. (Instead of repetitive event like combo, knock down GMs). It's not super difficult because we can replicate other successful running cabal communities. *hint hint* Korean, EU.

Cabal is full of content, getting everything done takes a lot of work. GM need to capitalize on these things and perhaps have EVENTS on these. What good are "Guild War" options if the game doesn't encourage people to do so?

I would LOVE to see dungeons rolling back to the old days (but then again will miss the easier dungeon at the same time). Ic1 for example, doesn't feel it'd be worth running with a big party.. then again we have waaay too many solo-able dungeon. Games should get harder! not easier.
    Agreed,I liked it when we first got IC1 & 2 and they were wicked difficult and dropped sig and forcy,there was more community interaction because they were new mandatory parties by players who normally never played together,but when they nerfed it like 2 weeks later it was about 2 hours after that the first solo got posted,then the entire charm of completing a difficult dungeon just disappeared.

Then there's FI,I don't think anyone from NA has posted a solo vid or SS yet (I'm not really keeping track) but there are players from other versions soloing it now........FT2 too,wtf.....I also read in the last update notes that they're implementing something new to make the game play even easier,but the reason players are doing this on other versions is also their access to cash shop items that we don't have,yes occasionally we get them,but for them a majority of their items are year round right?

I've said it many times,Cabal NA players are being held back....on average,an sehh should drop once every 2-3 weeks out of the year.....how many players have extended forcy on NA compared to other versions?,That's the reason players aren't coming to play,because the gear and items aren't available for them in a pay to win MMO.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234