Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ESTsoft gave me virus

Trainee

ESTsoft gave me virus

This is SERIOUS(no joke)

My pc used to be insanely good, since I rejoined Cabal, I've used THEIR suggested free offer sites and since than I've had the biggest bull ever.

I cant load Mozzilla while in windowed mode anymore it gets rid of my desktop and my taskbar.

People may say it's my fault for clicking things ino arnt safe but you know. I have a very good virus program, and for free offers suggested by the company themself you would EXPECT it to be safe. So thanks ESTsoft for making my comp be a huge screw up, thanks for the viruses I really appreciate it.

ontop of that. I'll be typing no problem and the mssg shows up and than randomly i can type any nothing shows up.

Yoza ESTsoft ur game went from AMAZING and problemless to whats with all the problems and viruses from the game.

Osmium
    Cabal has no viruses. Your computer, on the other hand, does. It is therefore your fault that your computer has viruses, not EST's fault.
    ~quit~

Osmium

Also that, you agreed to the terms of use.
    ~quit~

Trainee
    I dont care that i agreed yes it is my fault for trusting a good company. ITS THERE FAULT FOR SUGGESTING OFFERS THAT HAVE VIRUSES.

There fore IT IS THERE FAULT. Its on there site with THERE SUGGESTIONS If the users suggested the offers than I wouldnt complain because than its 100% my fault.

But we didnt ESTsoft suggested the offers (but gave us a warning) bottom line is I got a virus from there "suggested offers" now I gotta uninstall and re-install windows, thanks ESTsoft for ur viruses suggested offers.

Go ahead and defend ESTsoft we ALL know this game used to have NO PROBLEMS what so ever(besides the alz bots) now its got quiet a few problems.

ESTsoft is a FANTASTIC company but after getting a virus from there suggested site, they aint ever getting my money.

Quote Originally Posted by Cris12822 View Post
    I dont care that i agreed yes it is my fault for trusting a good company. ITS THERE FAULT FOR SUGGESTING OFFERS THAT HAVE VIRUSES.

There fore IT IS THERE FAULT. Its on there site with THERE SUGGESTIONS If the users suggested the offers than I wouldnt complain because than its 100% my fault.

But we didnt ESTsoft suggested the offers (but gave us a warning) bottom line is I got a virus from there "suggested offers" now I gotta uninstall and re-install windows, thanks ESTsoft for ur viruses suggested offers.

Go ahead and defend ESTsoft we ALL know this game used to have NO PROBLEMS what so ever(besides the alz bots) now its got quiet a few problems.

ESTsoft is a FANTASTIC company but after getting a virus from there suggested site, they aint ever getting my money.
    you read and agreed to the term, yet it's their fault you got a virus. how2logic

Banned

people pay money for free-to-play games?

ohwait...

Osmium
    i agreed yes it is my fault
    Now stop posting.
    ~quit~

Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    Now stop posting.
    +1

Now RETIRED after 5 years of Cabal Service
    [My Minisha Solo][My No Bar PlumaSolo][Me Soloing MO]
    #1 FA In Venus Wassup?
    Cabal NA : ForceArcher Hall Of Fame

Banned
    ......this dude is serious rite?

Trainee
    Blah Blah Blah lozers. I'm not dissing ESTsoft they made a FANTASTIC game one MMO that is actually pure addictive and VERY FUN.

But when there SUGGESTED offers gives a virus (other people too) Its serious matter.

Wether or not I did agree to the terms, I didn't think getting a virus from there suggested offers and having to TOTALLY re-install windows was included.

Keep defending I don't care, the bottom line is THERE AGREEMENT NEVER INCLUDED GETTING A VIRUS FROM THERE OFFERS AND THAN HAVING TO RE-INSTALL WINDOWS.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast