Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ESTsoft gave me virus

oh no time for you to get them antivirus okie?

Trainee
    I have one what dumb crap doesnt have antivirus on there computer. Well w.e I just dont give a rats bum anymore. When u people get a virus from a game site like this and have to re install ur operating system I Guarantee ull be just as mad SO SHUT UR MOUTH and stop defending.

Osmium
    sue est pls. i wanna see kato on the streets

Quote Originally Posted by Cris12822 View Post
    I have one what dumb crap doesnt have antivirus on there computer. Well w.e I just dont give a rats bum anymore. When u people get a virus from a game site like this and have to re install ur operating system I Guarantee ull be just as mad SO SHUT UR MOUTH and stop defending.

I dont have an anti virus, mostly because I dont download random things from random places. secondly those free offers dont have "viruses", they are probably just adware/spyware and a bunch of small apps/programs (hence why your having problems with mozilla); check for any addons like weatherbug ect..

I havn't done free surveys for EST, but I have for nexon and other companies, they are all the same offers, just displayed by different companies, but you can always find like netflix sign up trial for free currency ect ect..

Besides an anti virus is just another click in between downloading something and installing it, if you need that extra "are you sure you want to install this" asked everytime you download something, your doing it wrong.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Trainee
    Well as I said I really dont care anymore. My computers if fixed bc of Windows Re-install and I deffs wont loose sleep or anything over this.

ESTsoft is a great company they did a MAGNIFICENT job on Cabal 1 made the game VERY fun. Cant wait for Cabal 2

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12