Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Christmas Passion Party :)

Banned
    So no one get's confused from Orlando Florida, living in Miami with ex wife.

Christmas Passion Party :)

Last night had real fun night huge christmas passion house party, after i had went to sleep early that night was too drunk to answer any phone calls. My friend Mike got arrested last night. He was trying to contact me and i got miss call an vioce mail. I had a party at my house late last night christmas I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ party I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s an I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ men, it was for my brother, a few straight women there some were fly, i like this navy chick i added her on my fb, anyhow this is crazy i'll just break it down from the top. My friend that got arrested, his mom woke me from bed calling my phone and said that the fbi was at his door please help. I drove too his house with some friends of mine drunk and all, walked into driveway late last night i see everybody with vests that say federal agents and nasa and dod on the back with guns and all that crazy stuff. I was like holy I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥kkkkkkk wheres the tv news station i wanna be on tv rofl. I was just wondering what was up, and then i saw that their shirt said nasa. I wasn't allowed to pass the yellow tape, thats when i got scared it was crime scene tape around his house. They asked me too stay across the street so i was talking to neighbors to find out what had happened cause the mother called me saying please come by am nervious wreck and the neighbors sed they heard screaming and glass breaking that was all. His brother won't tell me what had happened, his mom was in house at time with police. I couldnt go past tape stupid officer was telling me to stay back. I think there's more to the story then a little glass breaking that federal agents arrested mikey, and that i have to stay back. Night #2 and no one picks up there phones o.0 - Alright well gonna watch my tv show one life to live on my pc since not allowed on my brothers pc too game till he sleeps, lol
    Last edited by AgentGibbs; 12-19-2011 at 06:21 PM.

Banned
    So which ga.y cuban are you?...oh wait,nm,I figured it out

is that person in the 2nd pic pregnant?

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by SantaClaus View Post
    is that person in the 2nd pic pregnant?
    lmao

is that the whole party...
    is it just me or do teenagers throw better parties?
    i am disappoint.

Osmium
    guidos errywhere

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Milk View Post
    guidos errywhere
    You need to get out more...dems immigrints