Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Treasure Seeker in Need of Helpful Advice

Treasure Seeker in Need of Helpful Advice

Hey fellow Cabal'ers the name's KuraSilwood, a lvl 121 BL of Mercury server, that's usually stationed in ch.s 7. 17, and 2. And today I'd like to learn a few helpful hints on my Rare Treasure Hunt trips.

For starters I'd like to aim at a wonder of the Mana Absorb Rings +3/Life Absorb Rings +3. I can tell since used to be playing from Venus server alot of valuable items have been sold so cheaply to get off hand quick.

The usual jump for the Mana ones recently went from 50mil to 80mil average price. So I was wondering would between 30-35mil would be a good sell, since most are prone to buying the average price really? I'm far by a noob to start, though this is my first time since Ogplanet cabal getting past my former lvl which was 101. And then a 2 year put down from my 108 FB at the time in Venus.

I'm usually only able to scrap money from cores and dungeon entries, but I'd like to make a lil' more every now and then. So far most I've made is 135mil, and that was a weird chance from a slot med extend on an EoD solo run. Also I'd like to know better places to farm rarer stuff(my lvl wise), since as of last night Lakeside was glitched. Yeah~~me and my sis MikoKun slain 400 bloody orcs within 5 hours and only got 3 drops.

But other than that I'm up for helping stimulate the the Cabal Economy since I'm constant AH'er. So if you have any ideas on where to go give me a heads up. I'm always up for long hours of treasure hunting for I luv the munnies and precious items x3
    Not every techinque you learn in life is a useless one, for uselessness comes at the beckon of not using your gift.

Lvl 121 BL KuraSilwood Lvl 94 FA Neptunia Lvl 114 FB AyameShimada

Join a guild that has high leveled members then ask them to help you run dungeons daily. Like for your level, best it would be Ic1 or Volcanic Citadel. They drop the goodies ^^

Ahh, I'm currently in the guild FoxHound, it does have a good bit of high players including our 180 guild master zZShintaZz (xD not sure if it's z's though). But I look forward to Ic1 though and grabbing a Lycanus Katana or two. Volcanic Citadel's dungeon entries are so expensive. And only things I have to sell worth buying those are my mana +3 rings x2 and life +3 ring. I do have a Osm of Deathblow +10 I'd like to sell, but I can't find a worthy price or a hungry buyer for it x.x (it has 20 cd and 3 rate)
    Not every techinque you learn in life is a useless one, for uselessness comes at the beckon of not using your gift.

Lvl 121 BL KuraSilwood Lvl 94 FA Neptunia Lvl 114 FB AyameShimada

yo mannnnnnnnnn. the term is "cabalians"