Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: I would like to file a complaint about the forum troll.

Banned
    all the trolls just got trolled

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Teisho Raizen View Post
    Why would I want to eat you?
    There magically delicous meng

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    all the trolls just got trolled
    You're a genius.

14x FS Oruka [Venus]
    10x FB SuzuRyoku [Venus]
    6x WI Teisho (Getting there T_T) [Venus]

Shadow Titanium
    Venus

Quote Originally Posted by CNJRP View Post

Wasn't from that site, but nice try.

14x FS Oruka [Venus]
    10x FB SuzuRyoku [Venus]
    6x WI Teisho (Getting there T_T) [Venus]

Quote Originally Posted by Teisho Raizen View Post
    tl:dr
    I'd like an extra serving of copy+pasta with that.

with a side order of plagiarism
    SonicCinos
    PalmtopTaiga

-http://i46.tinypic.com/2hrjzas.png-

Rant generators. Gotta love them. =P

Teisho,
    I commend you on the well thought out letter of complaint against the trolling society at large in this forum. However the degree to which their chronic disrespectful behavior towards any individual that disagrees with their antics, in my opinion has affected you way too much.

I agree that their blatant disregard for authoritative entities and for standards of conduct, morality, ethics and the general qualitative state of being and participation by other forum users is sub par and a travesty that is indicative of the growing social dynamic that is infecting a large portion of humanity in the real world as well.

Unfortunately I hold the opinion that this forum is perhaps not the best platform for your grievance, instead I offer to you that this letter should have been submitted to the GM staff directly, as the general populous here wield very little, if any power to exact any type of reprimand upon the offensive party or parties.
    At best, those of us that do not adopt or condone such toxic behavior can only speak out against it and not feed into their shenanigans, as it stands as a classic example of what you referred to as being a "playground bully" mentality that is the underlying foundation.

I read your letter in its entirety, and though you cited some examples of what at best can be described as "hearsay" you did not list or give documented, irrefutable evidence to the aforementioned trolling behavior. Because you initially said that you would show documentation regarding this behavior, I was left disappointed in not having witnessed anything other than your own subjective account of things that have transpired between you and the unnamed troller via your mailbox.

I too grow weary of the immature "problem child" behavior of a lot of the people that "disgrace" us with their dark clouded presence in a forum that is meant to bring a community of Cabal players together in fellowship, sportsmanship and a good natured competition amongst internet friends, but until we all thicken our skins and build the emotional and psychological fortitude to withstand such attacks against our personal identities and peace of mind then a letter such as the one you posted using the platform of this forum, is at best an exercise in futility.

To put it concisely, know thyself and stand firm in your convictions, then no man, woman, child or beast can define or destroy who you are, Additionally, if at the end of the day if you can click the "red X" at the top of the page and all of the events from this forum as well as in game can pass over into the sea of forgetfulness, then you will come out the victor because no one is able to control your state of being if you don't allow them to.

this is why we need moderators to deal with the trolls and the ad bots.
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast