Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Better Boss Hunter SFS vs. MFS

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    I know right? I love having SS not crit and do the same damage as a cannon but with a 4sec cast time
    sFS is so reliable...not
    +1 Sadly..................... but wen u do crit its all worth it lol =)
    SERVER-Mercury
    youngtech(bl)157-Retired
    Youngtrill(Fs)140
    XyoungTechX(bl)-117
    YoungGunnz(mFA)-132

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    I know right? I love having SS not crit and do the same damage as a cannon but with a 4sec cast time
    sFS is so reliable...not
    the hardest hitting mFS I've came across was N0mnom, he hit me for about 900 on a cannon i think, somewhere around there...my force kick crits people for like 700 and impact does 650ish (that's on someone with around 750-800 def, average amount of def on people i pvp) and then splinter hits people for 1.8-2k so its gg, and yes sFS is more reliable, we can tank more in dungeons like AoS1, Aos2, FT2 cause we don't have to use friggen bm1 to have decent dps

also, when ur cannon doesn't crit it does like 300 dmg lol, splinter does 800

Banned
    Once, there was a kid who went to community college, everyone laughed and called him a sped. Oh, hello yomom!

Osmium
    lol, i love how all these 12 year old kids hide behind forum accounts and and just say random stuff, its cute =D

Quote Originally Posted by yomo View Post
    the hardest hitting mFS I've came across was N0mnom, he hit me for about 900 on a cannon i think, somewhere around there...my force kick crits people for like 700 and impact does 650ish (that's on someone with around 750-800 def, average amount of def on people i pvp) and then splinter hits people for 1.8-2k so its gg, and yes sFS is more reliable, we can tank more in dungeons like AoS1, Aos2, FT2 cause we don't have to use friggen bm1 to have decent dps

you do realized ss has a 3+ sec cast time in combo, while cannons has a ~ 1 sec cast time?

Osmium
    cannons got like a 1.3 sec cast time i believe and splinter is 3.2, something like that, but if ur a good sFS, you don't need splinter to crit to win a duel

you sure you dont need to crit ss to win against me?

Osmium
    i said a good sfs wouldn't need to crit ss to win a pvp

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by yomo View Post

Sorry but your opinion doesnt count if its based off pvp with 750 defense. I would also like to see you hit 800 noncrit on shield splinter.

SIGMetal
    cannons are 1.25sec cast time except lightning which is 1.4sec
    splinter non crit reaching 750 is already a great accomplishment... i dont think 800 is possible here

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast