xXxtremeMindsaw [12:29 P.M.]: hi
Countryrock18 [12:30 P.M.]: Hi.
xXxtremeMindsaw [12:30 P.M.]: member me?
Countryrock18 [12:30 P.M.]: Yeah.
xXxtremeMindsaw [12:30 P.M.]: was wonderin why u were under family list
Countryrock18 [12:30 P.M.]: Not a damn clue.
xXxtremeMindsaw [12:31 P.M.]: lol, anyways how u been?
Countryrock18 [12:31 P.M.]: Of course there was a while you tried convincing me to go spend a month with you.
Countryrock18 [12:32 P.M.]: I've been doing alright. You?
xXxtremeMindsaw [12:34 P.M.]: excelient actually been doing alot for holidays
xXxtremeMindsaw [12:35 P.M.]: didnt sleep yet since last night, been working myself like crazy with house, wraping xmas gifts etc
Countryrock18 [12:36 P.M.]: I still haven't finished my shopping, and I won't until after the holiday because I won't be seeing all of them for a bit.
xXxtremeMindsaw [12:37 P.M.]: By any chance do you or do know know anyone who has a ps3?
Countryrock18 [12:38 P.M.]: A couple people.
xXxtremeMindsaw [12:38 P.M.]: typed that out wrong aha, what i was tryin to say was do you know if anyone has a ps3 & do you also have a ps3?
Countryrock18 [12:38 P.M.]: I don't have one, but I have an account.
xXxtremeMindsaw [12:40 P.M.]: Oh ya
xXxtremeMindsaw [12:41 P.M.]: Excelient add me if u can @ Online ID: LeeroyJethro
Countryrock18 [12:41 P.M.]: I have an account, I don't use it. I made the main one for my brothers so they wouldn't fight over it.
xXxtremeMindsaw [12:42 P.M.]: Oh ok, but you own a ps3, or ya brothers live with you?
Countryrock18 [12:42 P.M.]: I go over my mom's on occasion.
Countryrock18 [12:43 P.M.]: I'm curious, why after nine months of my not talking to you are you trying to be friend?
xXxtremeMindsaw [12:43 P.M.]: What games do they have, ive been tryin to get friends for ps3 to game with. friend i grew up with bought me the new cod mw3 & battlefield 3 for ps3.. I've been in jail thats why and im sorry i got into some crap with my lil brother.
Countryrock18 [12:44 P.M.]: Do you realize that ur always gettin locked up even when i was with u?
xXxtremeMindsaw [12:45 P.M.]: Alot of friends an fam know where i was jail for stickin up for my brother who got into a bar fight out in orlando.
xXxtremeMindsaw [12:45 P.M.]: facebook photos
Countryrock18 [12:46 P.M.]: And I am even more cynical than when you and I were together.
xXxtremeMindsaw [12:46 P.M.]: Wait is this tiffany?
Countryrock18 [12:46 P.M.]: Sad to be 21 and have next to no faith in the world or the majority of the people in it.
Countryrock18 [12:46 P.M.]: Yeah.
Countryrock18 [12:47 P.M.]: Nice to see you didn't know that.
xXxtremeMindsaw [12:47 P.M.]: I havent been on messages in awhile besides skype which u never answered nomore and ive been locked up. am living with my brother in miami.
xXxtremeMindsaw [12:48 P.M.]: things got bad over the few months iive been away, father passed, mother in and out of hospital, aunt is ill, an i wanna try and get here out to florida round trip for xmas
xXxtremeMindsaw [12:49 P.M.]: you never answered my calls when i tried callin ya, so i gave up and spoke to someone well sherry and she said theres a hint why she dont pick up so i stopped callin.. thats how that ended.
Countryrock18 [12:49 P.M.]: Did Sherry also tell you that I've been with someone since July?
xXxtremeMindsaw [12:49 P.M.]: nope so u cheated on me hmm and i didnt blieve when they sed uh oh dannys here
Countryrock18 [12:50 P.M.]: That's another reason I wouldn't have answered.
Countryrock18 [12:50 P.M.]: Of course I stopped answering long before that.
Countryrock18 [12:51 P.M.]: Happy far belated birthday by the way.
xXxtremeMindsaw [12:52 P.M.]: noting happy bout my bday, but thanxs same old same old every year just a diff number.
Countryrock18 [12:52 P.M.]: I've reached the point where there is nothing really big anymore for birthdays, so I guess I'll be saying the same thing next year.
xXxtremeMindsaw [12:53 P.M.]: excactly its just a number pretty much.
xXxtremeMindsaw [12:54 P.M.]: I forget is ur time zone the same as mine or hours below /ahead?
Countryrock18 [12:54 P.M.]: Same one. East coast.
xXxtremeMindsaw [12:56 P.M.]: mind tellin me the correct time, my pc always having diff time zones cause its I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed up window 7 hunka junk
xXxtremeMindsaw [12:56 P.M.]: it says 3pm
xXxtremeMindsaw [12:56 P.M.]: i kno it not that ate
Countryrock18 [12:56 P.M.]: Four minutes to one.
xXxtremeMindsaw [12:56 P.M.]: late
xXxtremeMindsaw [12:56 P.M.]: k
xXxtremeMindsaw [12:57 P.M.]: So u dont go on my site stickam nomore, and now we just upgraded is alot diff, in groups.
Countryrock18 [12:57 P.M.]: Yeah, I haven't gone on much. Checked in to see if anyone intersting was on.
xXxtremeMindsaw [12:58 P.M.]: Ever since ive been back home ive been on cabal u kno that one game i was always addicted too. Going on many many yrs playing that yikes, and not to mension dn and now cod4 and bf3
Countryrock18 [12:59 P.M.]: I was still in elementary school.
xXxtremeMindsaw [12:59 P.M.]: lol
xXxtremeMindsaw [12:59 P.M.]: I'm also older so ya, lol
Countryrock18 [1:00 P.M.]: You're about seven years older, right? 28?
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:00 P.M.]: dont work for tampa police nomore, i dislike cops. yes im 28 an keep on thinkin im 27 cause its been awhile i thought bout 27 lol.. new #s are hard to memories..
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:01 P.M.]: Funny thing is my mom doesnt know her age, she has to look it up on her id card lo
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:01 P.M.]: lol
Countryrock18 [1:01 P.M.]: Kind of sad I still remember.
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:05 P.M.]: Yeah she's sick, but been taken cared by my aunt in jersey. Been tryin to get her and my aunt out too florida for xmas, me n bro gonna chip in ticket round trip for holidays so they dont spend it alone. Chris aka elmo, aka vbv gets discounts on airlines so waitin on his answer if not gonna have to order ticket ahead sked. although think during holidays tickets might go higher up in price.
Countryrock18 [1:06 P.M.]: Always possible.
Countryrock18 [1:07 P.M.]: I've also got a new hole and due to get more in me soon.
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:07 P.M.]: back, lol had to go away from pc for a min. dog keeps on barkin at door an no ones there stupid dog.
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:08 P.M.]: Oh piercing? i still only got 1 hole my tounge lol.. i got tattoos now though that changed as far as that lol
Countryrock18 [1:08 P.M.]: Maybe the dog is seeing hat most people don't let themselves see.
Countryrock18 [1:08 P.M.]: Yeah. My right cartalige.
Countryrock18 [1:09 P.M.]: Due to get the tattoo on my thigh and a couple holes on the left side of my lip.
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:09 P.M.]: actually i got 2 holes lol my head had lazer lance surgery recently for not taking care of my health.
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:09 P.M.]: cicts if thats how there spelt
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:09 P.M.]: got to large and emergency room had to cut them an lance to drain out the puss
Countryrock18 [1:09 P.M.]: Cyst.
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:09 P.M.]: ya
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:10 P.M.]: hurt like hell even on the num meds they injected me with on top of my scalpe
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:11 P.M.]: pricribed me with antibotics, vikes, and purks. didnt take the antibotics tho cause heard lot of bad stories from usda gov channel
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:12 P.M.]: alot of ppl tellin me anti can kill u
Countryrock18 [1:12 P.M.]: You're supposed to take probiotics with them.
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:12 P.M.]: whats that? lol yeah but doc orders kinda hard u kno..
Countryrock18 [1:13 P.M.]: Probiotics are the bacteria you actually need that help keep your system functional.
Countryrock18 [1:13 P.M.]: And again, my belief on this, nonexistent.
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:16 P.M.]: do you got me on facebook?
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:16 P.M.]: before and after photos i posted my bloody head on fb lol
Countryrock18 [1:16 P.M.]: I deleted you months ago.
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:16 P.M.]: oh ok didnt notice i got alot of friends i hardly talk too when i go on fb i go for the ap games
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:16 P.M.]: ravenwood fair
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:16 P.M.]: and cityville
Countryrock18 [1:17 P.M.]: Did you notice the message one of my friends had sent you saying to I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ off and stay out of my life?
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:19 P.M.]: no,from where?
Countryrock18 [1:19 P.M.]: It was on facebook.
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:19 P.M.]: why would one of ya friends say that to me?
Countryrock18 [1:20 P.M.]: Because you weren't leaving me alone after I had made my attempt at telling you not to bother.\
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:21 P.M.]: Didnt get no message like that, i left you alone cause you stopped talking calling, and cause of what sherry said you get the point why she dont call nomore, i thought of it cause of distance or something.
Countryrock18 [1:22 P.M.]: The distance never bothered me enough.
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:22 P.M.]: Doesn't matter now lol i came out of closet im offically I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and proud. i like what ive become too. when i was locked up i just became a total diff person, an im also regilious too christian, not catholic.
Countryrock18 [1:22 P.M.]: All the insistence of you going to the hospital and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ then finding you on the damn computer gamer channel.
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:23 P.M.]: computer gamer channel?
Countryrock18 [1:23 P.M.]: Whatever damn thing you had me download that all your gamer friends talked on.
Countryrock18 [1:23 P.M.]: And I was told about the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ thing.
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:24 P.M.]: Oh that stuff teamspeak i think, yeah nomore stuff like that i play ps3 games now, nothing with pc really cept facebook here and there for aps.
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:24 P.M.]: oh, by who?
Countryrock18 [1:24 P.M.]: Does it really matter?
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:24 P.M.]: no
Countryrock18 [1:26 P.M.]: And even if you weren't I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥, it still wouldn't change anything. I had been pretty far I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed after you. I'm with someone now anyway. That's not changing any time soon as far as I can tell. And the reason you and I went on as long as we did is because I didn't want to believe in you.
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:29 P.M.]: That doesnt make any sence, youve been pretty I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed after me? what i ever do to you? I've been through alot of hell in my life, not like your in my shoes or anything cause if you were you'd know by now what ive been going through. And not like ive cheated cause ive never do that, just not in my nature bloodline. Oh and didnt wanna believe in me whats that mean?
Countryrock18 [1:30 P.M.]: I wanted to believe you. So muich I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ happened that I couldn't anymore.
Countryrock18 [1:31 P.M.]: I managed to wind up bothered enough after finally stopping answering that I had curled up and just cried on one of my friends laps.
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:34 P.M.]: See i know what ya problem is, you think of what you wanna think an not see facts of what goes on in peoples lives. cried ay, how u think i became when u just stopped callin, i was like ok had several talks with sherry, oreo, a few ppl on skype bout ya all botered by it hurt. Got myself into old ways and got in trouble, was smoking pot again, did dust a few times from stressin.. then wind up in jail from being bad. You have no idea the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ ive been through. but hey its life right, well all go through this
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:35 P.M.]: -iin out life times.. ppl get hurt an ppl give up.. like you gave up on me.. no doubt.. im glad u found someone you can manage to TRUST - belieave!!
Countryrock18 [1:35 P.M.]: That's the purpose of life. TO I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ you over until you die. Some manage to die before the body does.
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:37 P.M.]: So my question is now after you just said that, why did you cry on someones lap over me if you managed to hurt me? This is interesting really, are you just a I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed up indivual you like hurting ppl. How you ever gonna be happy in life, when you screwball ppl over?

She's typing right after i said that so am waiting for her stupid remark I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed up girl likes hurting ppl, how she ever gonna be happy in life..