xXxtremeMindsaw [1:55 P.M.]: now what if u hurt guy or girl w.e u are now I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ or str8 i dunno, but ya what if u hurt another and this time someone takes it beyond a level an kills themselves, then how would ya feel?
Countryrock18 [1:57 P.M.]: For all I know that's already happened. I've had more than one threat for that. I get curious about them and feel bad about it, but I wish them the help they need not to need someone to be their only reason to stay alive.
Countryrock18 [1:57 P.M.]: I had that threat for not going out with someone.
xXxtremeMindsaw [1:58 P.M.]: Now you know what? don't anwer that, i know how ya do already so hope then next person is smarter to play the field instead, and maybe next time they wont be the one hurting, your be the one hurting cus thats what you do best, right! done talking gonna log off cause i cant get through too you, your ==> P1xieDragon [1:56 P.M.]: psychotic much???
-----------------------------------
xXxtremeMindsaw [2:14 P.M.]: i added ur name in convo cause ur the one who spelled it maybe sheill get hurt now if i toss it in her face that shes crazy chick needs to be evalauated in sike award asap.
P1xieDragon [2:05 P.M.]: maybe now shell get the hint
xXxtremeMindsaw [2:14 P.M.]: ya
xXxtremeMindsaw [2:14 P.M.]: she sined off lol
xXxtremeMindsaw [2:15 P.M.]: signed
xXxtremeMindsaw [2:15 P.M.]: lmao
P1xieDragon [2:15 P.M.]: good