Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Maximum adept bonus?

Maximum adept bonus?

Some places seem to say there isn't one, others say the max bonus with titles is around 36.

Figured I'd try and get a proper answer before spending too much money in game on needless items.

right now I have:
    4 Adept rings (+2 bonus)
    Adept Amulet (+4 bonus)
    2 Adept Bracelets (+2 bonus, for later on)
    Newbie bonus gloves (+4 bonus)
    Weapons (+3 each, +6 total) [actually have several since they were cheap and I'm an altaholic]
    Helm (+3 bonus) [plan to get all 3 types]

With the bonus from title(+8 for the sovereign title) it would be +37 skill exp when I can wear it all (bracelets at 70)

Am I right in that I'm set for grinding with that gear? (when not beating up dummies, it'll be in my account warehouse so all my characters can share it.. hence the hard part getting some of it without it being bind to character)

Banned
    I didn't know adept bracelets still existed since they got removed from the drop list

Snagged them on the AH for 200,000 each so still in game. May not drop anymore, but I got two.

Shadow Titanium
    in the old days I think the cap was in the 40's I believe...these days I don't think there is a cap...it's not simple to find out though....I mean someone probably could but it's way more effort than it's worth...so general rule is always get as much as you can...even if you reach the cap, what does it matter if your over-equipped on skill exp...it's not like it's expensive gear....

I personally wear close to +50 skill exp gear and on dummies my skill exp bar moves 1 notch every 2 hits with impact stab + aqua arrow...I can get full transcender in no time...so that's good enough for me since I only skill for trans...up to completer is pretty much easy unless you level up too fast past level 70.

Overall, put on your gear and watch your skill exp bar...if it moves 1 notch every 3rd hit or more, then you can use some more skill exp...Personally I've never seen my bar move 1 notch every hit.

Shadow Titanium
    Bracs still drop I got one from RS last chest the other day. made me go O.O because I thought they had been removed too, but obviously not rofl.
    [/url]

B>Battle cart 2/3 Air/bloody disc 2/3 1 slot +0 titanium battleboots

Quote Originally Posted by Mortevent View Post
    Some places seem to say there isn't one, others say the max bonus with titles is around 36.

Figured I'd try and get a proper answer before spending too much money in game on needless items.

right now I have:
    4 Adept rings (+2 bonus)
    Adept Amulet (+4 bonus)
    2 Adept Bracelets (+2 bonus, for later on)
    Newbie bonus gloves (+4 bonus)
    Weapons (+3 each, +6 total) [actually have several since they were cheap and I'm an altaholic]
    Helm (+3 bonus) [plan to get all 3 types]

With the bonus from title(+8 for the sovereign title) it would be +37 skill exp when I can wear it all (bracelets at 70)

Am I right in that I'm set for grinding with that gear? (when not beating up dummies, it'll be in my account warehouse so all my characters can share it.. hence the hard part getting some of it without it being bind to character)
    http://www.mediafire.com/?mfkhw81eispgpzx hack alz