Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Add Black Bard Costume epaulet.

Add Black Bard Costume epaulet.

I think(and this is my opinion) that they need to add a Black Bard Costume epaulet to the list of costume epaulets in the game.

Actually I think they need to add all the story quest NPC's Costume epaulets in the Item Shop.

I don't know but maybe some Costumes of town NPCs? I could go 50/50 on town NPC costumes though.

Last edited by lugalo; 05-14-2010 at 12:37 PM.

Bump oh and will someone please comment about my topic on this thread, I'm kinda tired of not seeing any comments here.
    Last edited by lugalo; 05-14-2010 at 12:40 PM.

nobody havent commented on mines either. but i suggested costumes of certain popular animes as costume too. ur idea is a good one too. i wish they had a all black shiny costume instead of that white costume they have at the end of lvl. this black n red would fit perfect as well. black and blue, these guys colors for costumes is really not the apparel for warriors that make them look cool

i guess no one ones to reply to this one

Quote Originally Posted by xenobus_2006 View Post
    nobody havent commented on mines either. but i suggested costumes of certain popular animes as costume too. ur idea is a good one too. i wish they had a all black shiny costume instead of that white costume they have at the end of lvl. this black n red would fit perfect as well. black and blue, these guys colors for costumes is really not the apparel for warriors that make them look cool
    anime costumes...ARE YOU KIDDING ME. what kind of anime, and before you say that all "good" animes are popular then thinkagain the only good anime is-OH WAIT THERE ARE NO GOOD AND POPULAR ANIMES!1!!!1!!1!!1.

wow somebody is a little prejudiced......

Anyways, I think I would like to see the V.T.S. costume even a black version with enhancements for the FA dual gunner bm to show the silver and black gun, but thats just me lol

siggy thanks to CrystalAFX
    Trouvo BL 14X Procyon Venus <CarniVal> Guild Officer

Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single cap alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an arena of blood. Let's begin the PKing time.

Lightbulb

Trouvo

wow somebody is a little prejudiced......
    Yea u got that right somebody is. I mean all I'm saying is not every anime is popular. U should know this for a fact. Cartoon network doesn't have half the anime thats out or been out for a while. Most popular shows we know it are inuyasha(lame), full metal, naruto , onepiece, bleach, trigun, outlaw star, cowboy bebop, yuyuhakasho, DBZ, and tenchi. I know alot more thats not even out there that some ppl wouldnt watch. HAve u heard of BAsquash, or rideback. There popular to me but i dont here ppl talkin about those shows and never heard of them. the earlier shows i named above is the ones ppl already know like naruto and bleach. There is always a distinctive between popular shows and shows that arent popular or hasnt made it to the lineup of being popular yet. I would like to see costumes from certain animes if Cabal would change the costumes around to there ideas. They dont have to takethe same design but make it similar to it. also, the name calling is unecassary. IF u wanna act like a child do it somewhere else. This part of forum is for suggestions and comments not negativity on ur part. Ppl like u are what ruins changes in a game to make it better. Its a lot of ways to make cabal better. i mean the game cool and all for a free MMO but it can do a whole lot better than what it has. IF this is all that it has to offer then ur better off playing a game console on ps3 or xbox to get better gameplay for a game. I love cabal and i want to see improvements so thats why i give my suggestions as much as i can to help support it not to bring it down.