Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: VC or FT1?

Osmium

VC or FT1?

today was my 1st run for ft1 and it dropped 3uchs and some crap so i was just wondering with this rate is vc better than ft1 (besides i can solo vc at 130)

GMs should make the drops better in ft1 i heard they dropped be4 uchh......ok,that would be better for running dungeon that is a bit hard.

I'm just saying my opinion

ft1 does drop uchh, also can get SeM, and SeH's, drops there are far better than VC, but only if you can solo it

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Tramier View Post
    ft1 does drop uchh, also can get SeM, and SeH's
    i got sem from vc and i think it drops seh too

Quote Originally Posted by alhifnawy3 View Post
    today was my 1st run for ft1 and it dropped 3uchs and some crap so i was just wondering with this rate is vc better than ft1 (besides i can solo vc at 130)

GMs should make the drops better in ft1 i heard they dropped be4 uchh......ok,that would be better for running dungeon that is a bit hard.

I'm just saying my opinion
    Ok first off FT1 isnt hard at all.
    I say farm FT, cause its mad cheap and you can drop red osm grade weapons.
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by SemiAutoMatic View Post
    Ok first off FT1 isnt hard at all.
    I say farm FT, cause its mad cheap and you can drop red osm grade weapons.
    yes it's hard for ppl below 150 maybe below 160 for soloing it

lol you can solo at 140 if decent gear and know how

Quote Originally Posted by scottsdc View Post
    troll much? don't believe him. but yeah u can solo it up to the gricks lol. beyond that, i doubt u'd even get past the first fire wall, much less Nesbite, Chak, and Orca (of whatever form).

Back in the old school days (read: no insane hp and def and class specific gear, and definitely no +15 weaps!) at 140, ft1 was still a party (duo at best) dungeon. Bladers (the best solo dungeoner) can do it at 150ish but with epic gears and weaps already. Wiz with unlimited sp ('cuz u definitely need to be in bm2 all the time there lol) can only do so much cuz they are squishy as hell (again, prior to the game breaking overpowering, for some class at least, updates).

You still need to spend additional 1m for the purity cape (and 10-20m for the cards if u intend to craft the ever elusive amp slotted forcium gear and weap there) but still, the cost of its entry pales in comparison to the sod. Which makes me wonder, wth is up with that? What is it in vc that makes it so costly to get in? I dunno. If it's just the merc quests, u need to do ft1 too anyway for the rare mercs, then the PI boss manticore for unique or something. PI is free lol!
    Last edited by Andrea; 12-31-2011 at 07:50 PM.

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by scottsdc View Post
    my friend soloed it when he was lvl 120 wearing a titanium set lol go post ur trolls away from here noob

OK? Even if you can't solo the whole dungeon, go to the grics and get a key. Farm it like that 50 times I garuntee you get a few items you can sell and then get a good sword/orb and then solo whole dungeon. Not so freakin hard quit bein a pos.
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Banned
    FT1 > SOD.....SOD crap drops now,FT1 3-5m minimum every time

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast