Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
troll much? don't believe him. but yeah u can solo it up to the gricks lol. beyond that, i doubt u'd even get past the first fire wall, much less Nesbite, Chak, and Orca (of whatever form).

Back in the old school days (read: no insane hp and def and class specific gear, and definitely no +15 weaps!) at 140, ft1 was still a party (duo at best) dungeon. Bladers (the best solo dungeoner) can do it at 150ish but with epic gears and weaps already. Wiz with unlimited sp ('cuz u definitely need to be in bm2 all the time there lol) can only do so much cuz they are squishy as hell (again, prior to the game breaking overpowering, for some class at least, updates).

You still need to spend additional 1m for the purity cape (and 10-20m for the cards if u intend to craft the ever elusive amp slotted forcium gear and weap there) but still, the cost of its entry pales in comparison to the sod. Which makes me wonder, wth is up with that? What is it in vc that makes it so costly to get in? I dunno. If it's just the merc quests, u need to do ft1 too anyway for the rare mercs, then the PI boss manticore for unique or something. PI is free lol!
lol? o.o

he just said that he is able to finish ft1 with a small bit of difficulty and implied he is under 150 so whats your point about not believing people who say "you can solo at 140 if decent gear and know how"

solo ft1 at 140 might have used to be hard but after June when everyone gained 1k hp and pc amp drops became common, it became much easier and cheaper to achieve the stats needed for solo ft1...