Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: VC or FT1?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowe View Post
    im still at a loss for those people who spend real money on dungeon entry.

I can understand spending the coin on items not obtainable in game. but comeon dungeon entries.
    buy a vouch for 130m. buy 52 entries.

vs

paying 4mil each in ah.

huh...

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post

vs

paying 4mil each in ah.

huh...
    yeah i guess can do it that way. never really thought of it that way. but i mean straight up buying ecoins for dungeon entry

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowe View Post
    yeah i guess can do it that way. never really thought of it that way. but i mean straight up buying ecoins for dungeon entry
    Think of it like an arcade,and on average I get better drops from the CS entries

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post

vs

paying 4mil each in ah.

huh...
    o.o ft1 arent 4mil, unless you thinking sod cost 19 ecoins, it cost 39 ecoins so you will be getting 25 entries for 130mil wasted on voucher

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonWi View Post
    o.o ft1 arent 4mil, unless you thinking sod cost 19 ecoins, it cost 39 ecoins so you will be getting 25 entries for 130mil wasted on voucher
    but ft2 are 4mil o.o

lol, cool story

while killing the vigests or whatever, the room before chak and his minions, i dc'ed. one of those random dc's. no matter, i could easily come back. the thing is, my cape's gone! and the merchant, like a greedy one in ah or personal shop wouldn't give me another! I had to shell out another 1m. Sheesh, 2m for the cape. then i got a key towards the latter part. Maybe it'd give me something precious to make up for the glitch huh? opened the chests. whadyaknow! 3 fch's and one white (unslotted) osm glove LAWL! dam fantastic dungeon! if it weren't for the filler dp's and rank ups, mind u, until 170, i wouldn't go back to this lame gey dungeon.

Titanium
    About that gm told methat we can not doany thing about that for me I dc my self and reconnect. Be 4 I go those kide of dung used to dc once in 4 runs or5 now almost none heard that once in another forum
    I do not mean that u dc ur self from game just go to connectins reper or dissable the enable take 30 second and save for u may be uch or she who nows
    P.S. Some times not sure on my laptop only it may be make it worst caz on my DT computer I use both adupters

Srry for my bad english last word was wrong no need to notice me I no
    Last edited by GraveDigger; 01-18-2012 at 08:38 AM.

Titanium
    Seh* :d

seh? mebbe u mean eox+8 lol...yeah yeah, my foot

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea View Post
    lol, cool story

while killing the vigests or whatever, the room before chak and his minions, i dc'ed. one of those random dc's. no matter, i could easily come back. the thing is, my cape's gone! and the merchant, like a greedy one in ah or personal shop wouldn't give me another! I had to shell out another 1m. Sheesh, 2m for the cape. then i got a key towards the latter part. Maybe it'd give me something precious to make up for the glitch huh? opened the chests. whadyaknow! 3 fch's and one white (unslotted) osm glove LAWL! dam fantastic dungeon! if it weren't for the filler dp's and rank ups, mind u, until 170, i wouldn't go back to this lame gey dungeon.
    yeah, it happens sometimes. some runs you dont make any profit at all. but most runs you do. can't ever judge a dungeon by how much alz you make in an individual run, no dungeon will profit 100% of the time.

do 100 ft1 and i guaruntee you'll make alz. the time it takes you to solo 100 ft1 would be 30-50 of any other dungeon. and 100ft1 solo will probably make you more alz than 50 of any other dungeon

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast