Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VENUS: Event mob

VENUS: Event mob

So, I've been dashing all over the maps and noticed like all of the event mobs are alive and well, in like every channel. Has anyone managed to kill one of these things yet? And if so, how many people did it take?

Question doesn't apply to Merc server, but if you can tell me how many people it took I'd appreciate it as well.
    <-stolen from Athian

I'd say 30 ppl.

And the drops are bad, that's why all the event mobs are alive.

RedOsmium
    yea i seen the boss get killed
    with like 17 ppl

steps
    1)find boss
    2)find megaphone
    3)use megaphone
    4)get server to come and kill a boss that u probably wont get a drop because of 50people for 2 items

Banned
    Look at the drop list of what it drops,that's why no one is actively hunting it,you're not gonna get 50 people together to kill them all on all channels if all we're gonna get is a bunch of 2 hour crap gear that we already have.....seh,sehh?,yeah,by the time the 3rd one is dead all the people with high enough dps are gonna leave because they're tired of seeing crap drops.........3 day aos1 entry?.....totally worth the 15 min. it takes to get everyone together and the extra 10 min. it takes to kill it.....sorry,I'd rather spend the 19 cents in CS for one I can get instantly,than waste 30 min. of my life for something that's gonna expire in 3 days and take up space in my storage.

Looks like Korea is not complaining.
    http://www.cabal.co.kr/Default.aspx?...tabaa4ae2b.jpg
    Like MJ I'm a team player, so imma fuck her friends too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SemiAutoMatic View Post
    Looks like Korea is not complaining.
    http://www.cabal.co.kr/Default.aspx?...tabaa4ae2b.jpg
    Dude......that's everyday crap for KR,all a pchh is to kr is the convenience of not having to buy a safeguard highest

if our server was run like the KR is with drops more people would play. not once have i seen a pch or pchh in 3 years

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowe View Post
    if our server was run like the KR is with drops more people would play. not once have i seen a pch or pchh in 3 years
    Absolutely,That's the main reason no one really plays,not because of the fail upgrading,that could be solved with safeguards,it's gear that we want but won't drop

With current scrolls there should be no reason why we shouldn't be able to make totally customizable gear unique to the class,but for some reason max rate scrolls don't drop as often as we were led to believe....and rate scrolls?...there are still people holding their breath for them

EDIT:

Maybe it is the upgrading system.....lol /wrist
    Last edited by xvxURIZENxvx; 12-26-2011 at 11:06 PM.

To fix the event, they simply need to make the Minisha of Destruction drop like 15 drops instead of 7. Or even 20 drops. Then more than like 5 ppl are going to get a drop.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast