Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Frozen Clue hints & Tricks lol

Banned
    So no one get's confused from Orlando Florida, living in Miami with ex wife.
    Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    This prob doesn't work as AgentGibbs is pretty damn r3tarded. There's also no way you can ACCIDENTALLY click stuff 6times, srsly 6x, gg noob. EXPLOITS ARE A BANNABLE OFFENSE.
    actually there is way u can accidently click on stuff cause i didnt know the dunegon at the time, had no clue what i was doing, had to look it up on cabalwiki as i was saying earlier to find out quest and what drops in there. So dont try and be like gg exploits fcuk outta here with that shyyt. So yes its some kind of glitch, glitches do happen in games just like fps games, ppl dont put glitches in games they have to be fixed.

Dont even bother arguing with him, Lol. Multiple personalities, before you know it; he'll make an alt acct n post about how great this tutorial is.

It doesnt matter if you put the glitch ingame, or not. Not that anyone believes anything you say at all, but an exploit in a design flaw (which dont even exist) is still a bannable offense. You should just post this in bad user report section, although they wont ban you because you didnt actually get any epics every single run, Lol.

You think you n your guild would be somebodies with epic items every single run, o wait sem, cr2... lol, you should totally make up a glitch about sehh/pc armor/weaps.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentGibbs View Post
    Yea true but isnt illegal if i didnt know it was a glitch at first by pressing wrong buttons on the order of the lightning cores makes a glitch it isnt my fault.. lol it would be my fault if i abused this and didnt tell anyone at all. Tell me not, yes no yes... I'm posting on forums so maybe GM's will fix the issue so values on cr2 doesnt drop, cause what if ppl dunno this is a glitch right and then value on cr2 decreases... It's always good to post on forums of there mess ups etc. I had to look it up on cabalwiki the new one to see if fc drops cr2, and it did'nt say anything bout cr2. So now i know its a glitch that est messed up on. I'm looking to be hired ill be out in cali in 3 months. I dobelieave Est is incorp out in Cali there main HQ. Hopefully i can help them out in the near future. Sorta like i do with friends p servers, an stickam site chatsite based on macromedia flash thats linked to facebook.
    Yea totally, I'm sure they want some guy with multiple personality dis-order "helping" to fix glitches that dont exist.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Sno if they hire the gamestop reject I'm giving my gear away and uninstalling lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Titanium
    Post a SS for cr+2 drop :< , and btw such a thing doesnt exist someone had told me about that .. and about ic2 as well .. say IC2 has secret chest which gives SEHH but its all lies

Banned
    ..............kk snow got this

Banned
    hire agentgibbs= everyone quit

even if it does work, instead of sending a help desk ticket to keep the glitch private u tell everyone how to do it... dunno how retarded u can be

doesnt work
    *Removed by GM* Troll on the loose

how the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ dirty Cr2 go cheap if it works

Banned
    if this worked,u could call this a "Cabal deja vu" LOL

I hope no one will believe this thing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast