Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Frozen Clue hints & Tricks lol

Banned
    So no one get's confused from Orlando Florida, living in Miami with ex wife.

"Frozen Clue Glitch"

Step 1: Click the lightning core for the dead and kill the dead soldiers until the gate with the male zombie resident behind it opens.
    Step 2: Aim for the male zombie residents. You can check the lightning core for the undead after each kill or whenever you think you've killed the correct male zombie.
    Step 3: Now kill more of the dead soldiers until the gate with a female zombie resident behind it opens.
    Step 4: Aim for the female zombie residents this time. Click the lightning core for the dead adter you kill the correct one.
    Step 5: Break down the frozen bone stack and kill jewelia.
    Step 6: Pick up jewelia's necklace and click the lightning core for the dead.
    Step 7: The first boss will appear at the last remaining gate.
    Step 8: Break the chest and click the lightning core for the dead.
    Step 9: Now you'll have to return to the 3 rooms you killed things in before.
    Step 10: In the room where you killed mail zombie residents you need to kill fighter ghosts.
    Step 11: In the room where you killed mail zmbie residents you need to kill swordsman ghosts.
    Step 12: Watch the chat log, red text from the last boss will show up when you've killed the right monsters. Head to the middle area at the point.
    Step 13: Watch the chat while you're fighting him. If he says, "No living shall beat me," that means he is going to teleport to one of the other rooms.
    Step 14: Pick up his core, before you break you chest, and return to the tomb entrance core to end the dunegon go to the first lightning core in the beggining click it four times, nothing will happen which is normal for this too work.
    Step 15: Go to the third lightning core near the female zombie resident, click it six times.
    Step 16: Then go too where you broke the bone stack gate that you opened, and click on that lightning core twice.
    Step 17: A leg chest will appear in the middle, break it and gain your Crit Ring +2
    Step 18: Return where you killed the last boss, break that chest, then return to the tomb entrance core to end the dunegon.
    Last edited by AgentGibbs; 12-28-2011 at 07:34 AM. Reason: #16 is there GM :) Test ur server - I bet u 700usd u screwed up that dun!!

Which does this best work on, Easy , Normal, or Hard?

Titanium
    I can only imagine how many noobs are spamming FC trying to figure out step 16

Banned
    Ive seen it on hard, and done it on hard. So did a few other people hard. When you gain it you know the prices are gonna go down on cr2 right. Unless est fix this, and along with ic2 has a mess up.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by noop View Post
    I can only imagine how many noobs are spamming FC trying to figure out step 16
    It works you fool, i wouldnt be posting this if it wasnt true, i find it funny how clumsly game masters can be at times not paying attension to the little things, this will screw up the market if its not fixed.

so you're admitting to abusing a glitch? nice

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Halcy View Post
    so you're admitting to abusing a glitch? nice
    Actually quite yes, its not like its a hack, its EST fault they failed to fix this error, i was doing fc one night with fraps showing friends how to run it and i messed up on dunegon an extra chest popped out it was cr2. and i know damn well cr2 does'nt come from fc ever all the fc ive done only got forcy drops.. No reason why i should run fc if est didnt pick up form there mess up, even in ic2 theres a messed up part on quest. Only reason why im posting this is maybe est will wake up and smell the coffe and fix there dunegons, like hellloooooo get off facebook and work on ya server

any method of gaining advantage over other players is illegal.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Halcy View Post
    any method of gaining advantage over other players is illegal.
    Yea true but isnt illegal if i didnt know it was a glitch at first by pressing wrong buttons on the order of the lightning cores makes a glitch it isnt my fault.. lol it would be my fault if i abused this and didnt tell anyone at all. Tell me not, yes no yes... I'm posting on forums so maybe GM's will fix the issue so values on cr2 doesnt drop, cause what if ppl dunno this is a glitch right and then value on cr2 decreases... It's always good to post on forums of there mess ups etc. I had to look it up on cabalwiki the new one to see if fc drops cr2, and it did'nt say anything bout cr2. So now i know its a glitch that est messed up on. I'm looking to be hired ill be out in cali in 3 months. I dobelieave Est is incorp out in Cali there main HQ. Hopefully i can help them out in the near future. Sorta like i do with friends p servers, an stickam site chatsite based on macromedia flash thats linked to facebook.

This prob doesn't work as AgentGibbs is pretty damn r3tarded. There's also no way you can ACCIDENTALLY click stuff 6times, srsly 6x, gg noob. EXPLOITS ARE A BANNABLE OFFENSE.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast