Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: is going GM

Titanium

is going GM

me my character disappeared ticker item that was recently 45549 ft2 was when I disconnected and then block aparesco as I let go and I missing item

Banned
    this occurs to u several times, seems suspicious

Titanium
    do the best that GM block you because you remove the item and say they are ah inlegal returns an alz who loses all the truth that the work you do is a disaster such as whether a bof +6 is stolen when you buy in 300m

then you unlock the item response inlegal arquirio alz or pathetic response because it is you are robbing me my alz my Bof GM +6 and I return all the more you want me to continue donating

Titanium
    because when they stole my character was not as good at their job or remember them all that I missed the item and the photo

Quote Originally Posted by ooDIoSAoo View Post
    do the best that GM block you because you remove the item and say they are ah inlegal returns an alz who loses all the truth that the work you do is a disaster such as whether a bof +6 is stolen when you buy in 300m

then you unlock the item response inlegal arquirio alz or pathetic response because it is you are robbing me my alz my Bof GM +6 and I return all the more you want me to continue donating
    Sorry, but you might want to post this in the Spanish part of the forums. I don't know if GMs can fully understand what you're saying.
    <-stolen from Athian

Banned
    i stopped reading cuz it make no sense

Wow............. Free english lessons for you sir

Banned
    gm mi es gota hackered pliss halp?!!?!?! que es halp desk!!!!1

Titanium
    b4495ab6.jpgestoy esperando mi alz ya que tan bien hacen su trabajo cuando me regresaron el personaje porque no fueron tan bueno con su trabajo que me lo regresaron sin la mita de los item y ahora que donando ecoin me estoy recupereando un poco ustedes dicen que compro item inlegal y me los quitan diciendome que me regresaran el alz llevo una hora y cuarto esperando y no me regresaron el alz o los unicos inlegales aqui son ustedes al parecer porque para quitarme el item son bueno pero para regresarme todo los item cuando se robaron mi cuenta no fueron tan bueno en su trabajo o esto ya es una estafa de su parte para que la gente siga donando como yo lo hago pero al parecer hay varias personas con este problema ustedes arruinando mi dia con algo que compre legal pagandolo les mando una foto de recuendo de cuando recuperaron mi personaje hay no fueron tan buenos con sus trabajo para quitarme item son bueno pero para regresarme los en ese momento no fueron bueno con su trabajo creo que ustedes no son mas que una estafa les quita las cosas a la gente que juega para que sigan donando porque casualidad done ayer 50 dolares y hoy me sacan un bof+6 la verdad que ustedes dan verguenza soñores GM
    Last edited by ooDIoSAoo; 01-04-2012 at 06:51 PM.

¿Por qué tan estúpido?
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast