RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Campus View Post
    lol its called war if u do not have skill u cant win
    gear are nothing if u do not have the skill bro

case Close
    hi.

i agree with this.

Legacy Weapons are already implemented to be equalizers.

If you are complaining about not being able to 1 v 1 because you have worse gear, then stop 1 v 1-ing in war. It's a team effort. And it requires more skill over gear. o.o

Lol someone mad that there gear I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Seriously , I couldn't take what some of you keep saying.."Legacy weapons are set to equalize us?" "Skills play a bigger role than gear?"
    Oh please, legacy weapons + the people with godly gears like bringers and other guys 3 hit us at war! and Skills ? really? what skills? all u do is combo and attack, well depends on how good your combo is. then we got FS's who instantly use AOD but that's not the case.. there are many people with Over Powered gears, and no you can't get a gear like them unless you spend tons of money in game, but you already know that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Donatello View Post
    Seriously , I couldn't take what some of you keep saying.."Legacy weapons are set to equalize us?" "Skills play a bigger role than gear?"
    Oh please, legacy weapons + the people with godly gears like bringers and other guys 3 hit us at war! and Skills ? really? what skills? all u do is combo and attack, well depends on how good your combo is. then we got FS's who instantly use AOD but that's not the case.. there are many people with Over Powered gears, and no you can't get a gear like them unless you spend tons of money in game, but you already know that.
    Shout out to mah boys turdcox and lemon. Lovin mah stit and osm brah?

... ? wtf is this

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345