Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: War is getting boring and predictable

Titanium
    or least show our names in war, cause I no fear embarrassment nor harassment!

Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    fact: 99% of cabal's community is less skilled than they think they are
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    yea the most skilled side should win. the side that relogs during war and bm's up in other channels then comes back to war, taking full advantage of the lack of a waiting list. lets not mention the fact that caps have more hackers than procs in war, especially in the 3 AM/9 AM eastern wars. but yea playa lets get these skilled players to all reroll to FB and just root and run. then they wonder why they cant win any wars with their pro skills.
    LOL And So true ( I at least know I'm less skilled lol, but hey, i'm trying to work on it actively)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinzz View Post
    this is very correct

this is very wrong

yes...gear helps but war is mostly won by the skilled ppl rather the geared ppl. Just because some1 has gear doesn't mean they know how to use it n could be a complete moron in war n do no good for their nation. This goes along with freestyle (war is literally a big freestyle pvp) skill > gear anyday.
    This is very true. If you can't keep in combo 90% of war including chasing ppl, you need to practice more (yea that includes me) (this is mainly to point out that true dash/fade in combo for high combo's is skill, and that knowing how to play your class in the most effective way possble (debufing at right time, shorting at right time, etc) makes a huge impact on how war is done.)
    Also, knowing how war works makes a difference too. There's more to just capturing bases and killing your opponent to know in war. Alot more.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    ujelly of my highscore in tetris
    I love tetris

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Sadly war is a system thats in my opinion is not going to change anytime soon. pretty much 80% of the comunity wants guardians back and its fallen on deaf ears. considering that weird bmode bug gms should get to that eventually. In a world were gms would listen, I would apriciate a variety of war maps the same thing does get boreing.

Quote Originally Posted by Osz View Post
    or least show our names in war, cause I no fear embarrassment nor harassment!
    xD

Osmium
    I agree with this thread. Reasons be that war should be based off skill and gear does play a huge factor in score and how well u stack up to others in war. A team in all ST amp would never beat a team in sig or higher just because they couldn't hit the other team hard enough to make a scratch. Everyone thinks skill>all when it's not. Just because u got skill does not mean your phery orbs or tit GS do dmg to others that use mystic/sig/forci that's all highly +'ed. It's quite obvious the reason caps lose and procs win is because proc have way better geared players.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ROFLwiz View Post
    I agree with this thread. Reasons be that war should be based off skill and gear does play a huge factor in score and how well u stack up to others in war. A team in all ST amp would never beat a team in sig or higher just because they couldn't hit the other team hard enough to make a scratch. Everyone thinks skill>all when it's not. Just because u got skill does not mean your phery orbs or tit GS do dmg to others that use mystic/sig/forci that's all highly +'ed. It's quite obvious the reason caps lose and procs win is because proc have way better geared players.
    im still in s.tit and osm. wassup.

Osmium
    And that's why kab would own u before he got his gear stole. <3

thats what my t2 fs in just st and tit though

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    thats what my t2 fs in just st and tit though
    Your talking about t2? that's so 2011.