Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To: *[GM] Squish and GM] DaisY regards ticket # 416 # 1547 and 3100 just filed.

To: *[GM] Squish and GM] DaisY regards ticket # 416 # 1547 and 3100 just filed.

Can you guys be more resposible in handling ticket issues. I have this issue for the pass 3 months and yet it is still going.
    Ticket # 416 2010-04-02 11:29:36
    Hi EST support team, Everytime i would use my battle skill Grappler i would get disconnected from server with error code 6 type 174. All this happen is back when my account was compromise. They have deleted all of my characters and took all of my items. OGP was very helpful to recover my account and have created me a new blader butsome skills was not function right. Can you log into my account and fis the GRAPPLER skill for me pls. All is as important as to get my Grappler skill fix. Thank you for all you help in this matter. I have tried what OGP suggested and still issue is not resolve. Here is the last email message from OGP. Thank you for contacting our support team. We have replaced the skill, if that does not solve the issue you may have to contact ESTsoft for further assistance. ESTsoft are the developers and if this problem is related to programming issues, they will need to handle it. As stated in a previous ticket, when restoring characters there is a risk of things not being 100%

*[GM] Squish wrote

Hello,

Sorry for the delay.
    Please let us know if your still facing with the Grappler problem.
    It looks as if the skill had been correctly placed by OGPlanet.

If it keeps disconnecting, please contact us again but please also check your network connection too if it is not in a heavy traffic.
    It could sometimes cause a disconnection due to the network situation.

STILL NOT WORKING

Ticket # 1547 Date : 2010-04-10 13:30:58
    To: *[GM] Squish

I have just logged in the tested the grappler and Crushing Blow skill again and i still get disconnected. The problem is not my connection. The skill will activate just find, I can see the claws comes out but it will not attack any mobs with it. You have to use the other skill Crushing blow in order to make the claws attack but when that happens it kicks me out of the server and getting message Error code 6 Type 174. Every other skill is find except this one and this one is very crucial for a blader for hunting boss. My connection is fine as stated. Can you please log into the account and tested for yourself. Before OGP helpdesk created a lvl 1 warrior into a lvl 130 bladder for me and had some battle mode skill still stuck on the bladder. Now they replace the skill for me and it does not work.. I also believe that when they set up my skill points it is not enough for all of my skills.

Thank you for quick response.

*[GM] DaisY wrote

Dear o0DRAGON0o,
    Hello, this is CABAL Support Team.

Thank you for reporting us.
    We will investigate the problem and correct it as soon as we finish the investigation.
    And I am sorry for the late response.

Thank you,
    [GM] DaisY

--------------------------------------------------
    *Replied Time: 23:22 04/29/2010

STILL NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE AND TICKET IS CLOSE !!!!!
    Please gimme an ETA on my issue or Please do not close my ticket until issue is resolve.
    I had to file Another ticket # 3100 because ther is nothing has been done and will have to wait 3 weeks to a month for another respond. This is absolutely unexceptable.
    Please just log into the account and test out the skills and fix them for me. It is not too mush to ask.

Regards,

o0DRAGON0o
    Last edited by o0DRAGON0o; 05-08-2010 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by o0DRAGON0o View Post
    Evrything else is find except i'm still missing my Eppalet fighter +8
    lol what sir?

bump

SonicCinos
    PalmtopTaiga

-http://i46.tinypic.com/2hrjzas.png-

It can sometimes take more than a few days to fix a skill bug, so SDFU. Thanks.

Btw, don't lie about having an eof +8. Q.Q

14x FS Oruka [Venus]
    10x FB SuzuRyoku [Venus]
    6x WI Teisho (Getting there T_T) [Venus]

Bump+1

ummm i dont see anywhere in his post where he stated he had an eof +8 at all...... o.O

siggy thanks to CrystalAFX
    Trouvo BL 14X Procyon Venus <CarniVal> Guild Officer

Total slaughter, total slaughter. I won't leave a single cap alive. La de da de die, genocide. La de da de dud, an arena of blood. Let's begin the PKing time.

Quote Originally Posted by Trouvo View Post
    ummm i dont see anywhere in his post where he stated he had an eof +8 at all...... o.O
    gagagagaga

u read that!?!?
    SonicCinos
    PalmtopTaiga

-http://i46.tinypic.com/2hrjzas.png-

Quote Originally Posted by Trouvo View Post
    becuz the nub edited out his lies.

Red-Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic View Post
    gagagagaga

u read that!?!?
    i think only "hahaha" exists lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast