Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Retargeting?

Retargeting?

I have seen numerous instructional videos on the subject of retargeting, why would we have to retarget somebody? Does the mob not allow being targeted and gets detargeted. One such video was of a pluma or something?

Retargetting means cancelling animation so you attack faster. It lets you do more damage than autoattacking in the same amount of time.
    [Jaeger 18x BL]

So after activating the skill I should target myself then retarget?

What I do is set my middle mouse button to target myself (key bindings in options) then start the BM2 attack. After 2 hits ("2 claw") (2 hits is for best DPS), press the middle mouse button, then click on the target again and start over. It's all about timing, if you do it correctly, the DPS is much better than if you just start the attack sequence and let it run through automatically.

How you perform the retarget sequence is completely up to you. I use the middle mouse button combo (click>attack>middle mouse>repeat) because it's comfortable to me, but some people may use a button such as F5 or Esc in order to do the same thing. Try it out on a training dummy and see what key combo is best for you.
    Yes, my stats fail. I know this...

http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...et-VIDEO-GUIDE! here u go... if u dont retarget ur blader I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s, thats the key point.

RedOsmium
    With retargetting bladers get the highest single target damage output of every class. Learn it, love it.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.