Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader
    XxPRxXAngeL 170 force blader
    xStarFire 147 Force Archer

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xStar View Post
    coase im not im bi -.-

pve combo is lightning slash 9 -> storm grind 20 -> blade scud 9 -> double rising 20. If you have trouble surviving with that, add vital interfere after double rising. Try to always use lightning slash after vital interfere if you need stun, since LS has no down or stun effect. I don't use mirage grind anymore so I didn't include it and blade cry gets me killed. Hasing dance is too slow for its damage output for me to even consider using it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cadacus_ater View Post
    pve combo is lightning slash 9 -> storm grind 20 -> blade scud 9 -> double rising 20. If you have trouble surviving with that, add vital interfere after double rising. Try to always use lightning slash after vital interfere if you need stun, since LS has no down or stun effect. I don't use mirage grind anymore so I didn't include it and blade cry gets me killed. Hasing dance is too slow for its damage output for me to even consider using it.
    vital>dr...

It's up to you how you combo. I should add that I don't stick to one combo for every situation, and I often change things up. These combos worked well for me though and I used them the most often in pve. My reason for putting vital interfere before lightning slash is to keep the enemy stunned while lightning slash is executed, then you continue downing the enemy with storm grind, double rising, blade scud, or what have you. Lightning slash is one of the few moves without stun, down, or knockback, all it does is cause chase against players in the right situations. This doesn't affect monsters in general, so may as well stun them with vital before using it. But again, its up to you how you combo.

assualt>ls>fk>assualt>sg>BS and if there still alive ls or assualt again or LS>FK>assault>SG>assualt>LS>BS all depends on who your fighting
    141 blader mercury

9623761 /bow ^_^
    Last edited by CyrStalAFX; 05-27-2010 at 03:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ranmarumori View Post
    assualt>ls>fk>assualt>sg>BS and if there still alive ls or assualt again or LS>FK>assault>SG>assualt>LS>BS all depends on who your fighting
    If I used those combos on the players I fight, I'd die before getting to BS lol. Impact Stab ftw.

Edit: Also, do not underestimate the power and utility of level 20 vital interfere.
    Last edited by cadacus_ater; 05-27-2010 at 08:42 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234