Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Official Drop List

Quote Originally Posted by zarn View Post
    I can't really speak for ESTsoft's choices regarding drop rate. I only wish to address your argument that the drop tables are inaccurate. As I said before, my experience and those of friends that play the game is the items listed in Episode 7 drop tables do in fact drop where they are indicated. UCHH, FCHH and quartz/material cores still drop from FT1. Sure the rate may be different than it was 6 months or 1 year ago but those items still drop. ACBF were removed from the drop tables in all maps and dungeons, this is reflected in the Episode 7 tables and correlates with the market price you mention. Is there a particular item that has dropped for you that is not indicated on the drop table?

It seems to me your argument is more along the lines of "why are drop rates lower for some items than they used to be" rather than "the table is inaccurate because I got an item that shouldn't drop in FT1". Sure there may be items on the list that have a drop rate negligibly small such that it seems they have been removed from the list. Unfortunately for this case we can only trust the only drop table information that has been provided is accurate. However, aside from the items known to be very rare (rol2 for example) the Episode 7 tables appear accurate.

I'm not sure which "re-working of FT1" you're referring to. The last major overhaul of the drop system was Episode 5 which is clearly stated in the patch notes. Since then there have been changes (bike kits, slotted bikes, drei frame etc.) but again those changes are mentioned in patch notes and consistent with the current drop table.

In conclusion, I think what you're really asking for is a drop rate table not just a drop table. The items you've mentioned explicitly in FT1 are consistent with the episode 7 drop table. Unfortunatly drop rate tables are something ESTsoft does not release to the best of my knowledge.
    In episode 5 FT1 is not included in the patch notes at all, http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthr...=1#post2107431 instead listed is "Changed the drop table for some Dungeons"

Changed dungeons:
    Illusion Castle Underworld
    Illusion Castle Radiant Hall
    Altar of Siena B1F
    Altar of Siena B2F
    Forbidden Island

Thats why I stated, the changes to ft1 are NOT reflected in patch notes....

Also thats the Episode 5 patch notes, if you look at patch notes for episode 6 it includes changes to drop table as well, but again does not mention forgotten temple b1f.

http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthr...=1#post2221387

Changes to the drops of certain dungeons

Changed option of certain low / high level epic items
    Changed so that Buff potions and Blessing beads will not drop in weakened dungeons
    Changed so that Extract Potions will not drop in certain dungeons
    Dungeons: Lake in Dusk, Frozen Tower of Undead B1F, , Frozen Tower of Undead B2F
    Changed the option of ‘Attack’, ‘Magic Attack’ to ‘All Attack UP’
    Changed the option of ‘Sword / Magic Skill Amp.‘ to ‘All Skill Amp.UP’
    Changed the slot option of Earrings / Bracelets to low epic option

So where can we actually find these changes, Lol.....?
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 02-10-2012 at 02:47 AM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    In episode 5 FT1 is not included in the patch notes at all, http://forum.cabalonline.com/showthr...=1#post2107431 instead listed is "Changed the drop table for some Dungeons"

Changed dungeons:
    Illusion Castle Underworld
    Illusion Castle Radiant Hall
    Altar of Siena B1F
    Altar of Siena B2F
    Forbidden Island

Thats why I stated, the changes to ft1 are NOT reflected in patch notes....
    You can download the drop list (in microsoft excel form) of every dungeon and map (up to date as of episode 8) on the korean website.

http://www.cabal.co.kr/Default.aspx?wbs=4.2.9

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    You can download the drop list (in microsoft excel form) of every dungeon and map (up to date as of episode 8) on the korean website.

http://www.cabal.co.kr/Default.aspx?wbs=4.2.9
    Yea I already have that one from korean site, and thats what cabalwiki is translated from, if you stick the korean text into google translator you essentially get the wiki list. There is a few words that are mixed up but you can tell what they are. There is a few issues I have with that drop list, for one I can't find the date it was added, and secondly its for KR cabal version which I'm sure they could differ possibly but its also possible they lowered the rates of the mentioned items with exception of astral core being removed; I cant find the changes to ft1 in patch notes, but yet there was changes with osm crafted epics/char bind drops, just kinda thought it was odd how ft1 is the only one that didn't get put in the patch notes after the changes. Lol.

I don't think I'm missing it anywheres, although thats possible too.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    Yea I already have that one from korean site, and thats what cabalwiki is translated from, if you stick the korean text into google translator you essentially get the wiki list. There is a few words that are mixed up but you can tell what they are. There is a few issues I have with that drop list, for one I can't find the date it was added, and secondly its for KR cabal version which I'm sure they could differ possibly but its also possible they lowered the rates of the mentioned items with exception of astral core being removed; I cant find the changes to ft1 in patch notes, but yet there was changes with osm crafted epics/char bind drops, just kinda thought it was odd how ft1 is the only one that didn't get put in the patch notes after the changes. Lol.

I don't think I'm missing it anywheres, although thats possible too.
    I'm not sure why the historical changes to the drop table matter to you nor the absence of mentioning FT1 changes explicitly from the patch notes. It may be a translation error as EOD, and LID also seem to be excluded and yet those drop tables also changed. It's likely that at the time each episode was released in KR the excel spreadsheet that contains the drop tables was updated and the information you seek was to be found there. Historical drop tables may be located somewhere on the KR website but I haven't bothered to look for them.

Isn't it sufficient to have a drop list that reflects the state of the current game release? I already demonstrated to you that at least for all the specific cases you mention the wiki tables are an accurate reflection of the state of the current game. Why would it matter to have a drop table for an older version of the game or the dates specific items were changed?

Finally, you keep mentioning drop rates in your posts which is confusing since the drop table (the item originally the topic of this thread) is not meant to give any information about the drop rate value aside from non-zero. Drop rate certainly may be different between KR and NA versions however all evidence available indicates that the drop tables are the same.
    Last edited by zarn; 02-10-2012 at 12:54 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zarn View Post
    I'm not sure why the historical changes to the drop table matter to you nor the absence of mentioning FT1 changes explicitly from the patch notes. It may be a translation error as EOD, and LID also seem to be excluded and yet those drop tables also changed. It's likely that at the time each episode was released in KR the excel spreadsheet that contains the drop tables was updated and the information you seek was to be found there. Historical drop tables may be located somewhere on the KR website but I haven't bothered to look for them.

Isn't it sufficient to have a drop list that reflects the state of the current game release? I already demonstrated to you that at least for all the specific cases you mention the wiki tables are an accurate reflection of the state of the current game. Why would it matter to have a drop table for an older version of the game or the dates specific items were changed?

Finally, you keep mentioning drop rates in your posts which is confusing since the drop table (the item originally the topic of this thread) is not meant to give any information about the drop rate value aside from non-zero. Drop rate certainly is different between KR and NA versions however all evidence available indicates that the drop tables are the same.
    The drop list is the same, however I am not completely sure that the rates are the same, but I think they are. The only difference should be player population and number of channels.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    The drop list is the same, however I am not completely sure that the rates are the same, but I think they are. The only difference should be player population and number of channels.
    Yup. This is exactly what it is.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123