Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Official Drop List

Official Drop List

Can we get an official drop list, I see cabal KR had one released in episode 7. It would be nice to know if any of the legacy chests drops were changed n such, like ft1 where it went from redosm/tg/sg grade to osm, would be nice to know if legacy still drops forci amp armor*, 8 capes/highest extenders/cores..

edit: seems obvious after 4-5 runs since being back that uchh are removed from ft1 now? o.o mebe just not lucky but i guess its not a huge deal, just would like to know what has changed for drops..
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 12-31-2011 at 03:15 PM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

yes plox update the drop list

Osmium
    +1.....hate to go ft1 and all i get is uch and non slotted redosm.

yea i was looking at that, was where i seen the original drop list for cabal KR, it seems accurate now that im looking at it with a second glance, i realize uchh, sehh, +8 capes, and a few other things don't drop there now, gah; one thing i dont see is the drops of the legacy chest at end, Does this list mean forci amp like the armor you get from pf/pi no longer drop from last chest? ...gah kinda pointless to farm now its like lid of the higher lvls lol..

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    yea i was looking at that, was where i seen the original drop list for cabal KR, it seems accurate now that im looking at it with a second glance, i realize uchh, sehh, +8 capes, and a few other things don't drop there now, gah; one thing i dont see is the drops of the legacy chest at end, Does this list mean forci amp like the armor you get from pf/pi no longer drop from last chest? ...gah kinda pointless to farm now its like lid of the higher lvls lol..
    WE have the same drop list and rates as Korea. Just 1/10th the players to find things.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    WE have the same drop list and rates as Korea. Just 1/10th the players to find things.
    you mean just 1/10 their drop rate

Ehh, ive ran like 10-15 ft1s in last 1-2 days and no uchh, so I'm pretty sure fchh and uchh dont drop in ft1 anymore? if so then that drop list ripped from KR ep. 7 is inaccurate and doesnt reflect most recent changes to ft1s drop list.

I guess ill need quite a few more runs to see whats changed for real but, i mean after 260 ft1s on WA, 200ish on WI, i had pretty good idea of the normal drops....its seemed to be changed quite a bit then that list on cabal wiki. i would cross out uchh, fchh for sure... do astral cores even drop there anymore?? lol pretty diff now just getn alot of osm junk crafts n uch. not really for profit much i guess just fun but I hardly think the list is 100% accurate.

+1 upgrade drrop ppllll

Quote Originally Posted by Halcy View Post
    you mean just 1/10 their drop rate
    In terms of how many are dropped due to how many times that instance is run due to how many players are in NA, yes.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast