Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Official Drop List

+1 give us an updated drop list

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Shadow Titanium
    +1

Osmium
    NA drops are the same as Korean ones....always have been.... always will be...
    ~quit~

Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    NA drops are the same as Korean ones....always have been.... always will be...
    Not relevant as the latest korean - n/a translation of the drop list is not current. There is no source of the updated drop list from korea. Those ones (wiki and the other site) are using ep 7 drop list which for some reason doesn't reflect the changes in drops. You don't get redosm/tg/sg armor pieces in ft1 anymore, its all osm crafted epics, and a few redosm weaps. Since those were translated from kr drop list, I'm assuming those weren't updated for the sub-top epic crafts that now drop, and removal of certain grades/items.

When episode 8 comes out with bm3, they probably will update the drop list most likely, but I wanted one thats actually correct for ep7.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

+1

Wiki is wrong atleast for EoD. Just got a PC osm Daikat in there a day ago.
    It was a Junk Skill +8 one slot. But it was still PC.
    Last edited by Midgetchas14; 02-03-2012 at 04:00 PM.

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    Not relevant as the latest korean - n/a translation of the drop list is not current. There is no source of the updated drop list from korea. Those ones (wiki and the other site) are using ep 7 drop list which for some reason doesn't reflect the changes in drops. You don't get redosm/tg/sg armor pieces in ft1 anymore, its all osm crafted epics, and a few redosm weaps. Since those were translated from kr drop list, I'm assuming those weren't updated for the sub-top epic crafts that now drop, and removal of certain grades/items.

When episode 8 comes out with bm3, they probably will update the drop list most likely, but I wanted one thats actually correct for ep7.
    FT1 still drops redosmium grade armor pieces as of a few weeks ago. Drop rates may have changed but the items have not been removed from the drop table.

Quote Originally Posted by Midgetchas14 View Post
    +1

Wiki is wrong atleast for EoD. Just got a PC osm Daikat in there a day ago.
    It was a Junk Skill +8 one slot. But it was still PC.
    CabalWiki clearly indicates EOD drops pc osm grade weapons,
    both here:
    http://www.cabalwiki.com/wiki/Dungeo...Dead_.28B1F.29
    and here:
    http://www.cabalwiki.com/wiki/Tower_...%29_Drop_Table

The Episode 7 drop table is accurate.

If you do find errors in the wiki please correct them.

FT1 doesn't seem to drop uchh, fchh, or armor mystic/sg/tg. If it does its at broken rate considering the 0-2 slot non crafted aren't epic. The osm crafted epics drop 90% of the time now, and red osm weaps drop quite often. I don't believe thats accurate, why would they make uchh, fchh, or normal non craft tg/sg/mystic drop rates extremely low? The dung is already kind of a waste of time now-a-days, lowering the drop rates on those items would not have made sense, unless they were removed completely. I do not believe the wiki reflects actual changes in the episode, They can quote korean drop lists from ep7 all day if they wish, but after 500ish ft1s I'm sure the drop rates of those items are extremely low to none which for worthless value they shouldn't be. I didn't see any astral/mat/or quarts either, which were all dropping atleast every 2-3 runs back before the most recent changes in ft1s drop tables.

More-so I would like official drop list for NA version, as the KR version likely has differences in the drop tables, not by just items but drop rate %ages in correlation with the active population.

FT1 doesn't seem to drop uchh, fchh, or armor mystic/sg/tg. If it does its at broken rate considering the 0-2 slot non crafted aren't epic. The osm crafted epics drop 90% of the time now, and red osm weaps drop quite often. I don't believe thats accurate, why would they make uchh, fchh, or normal non craft tg/sg/mystic drop rates extremely low? The dung is already kind of a waste of time now-a-days, lowering the drop rates on those items would not have made sense, unless they were removed completely. I do not believe the wiki reflects actual changes in the episode, They can quote korean drop lists from ep7 all day if they wish, but after 500ish ft1s I'm sure the drop rates of those items are extremely low to none which for worthless value they shouldn't be. I didn't see any astral/mat/or quarts either, which were all dropping atleast every 2-3 runs back before the most recent changes in ft1s drop tables.

More-so I would like official drop list for NA version, as the KR version likely has differences in the drop tables, not by just items but drop rate %ages in correlation with the active population.
    Drop rate and drop table are different things. Just because an item has a low drop rate does not mean it's no longer on the drop table. If an item is on the drop table it means that its drop rate is non zero, there's no information about the value of the drop rate itself. Certainly the drop rates are different between the NA and KR versions of the game but from my experience and those of others I've talked to, the KR Episode 7 drop tables are accurate for Cabal NA. Drop rates are not released for any version of the game as far as I'm aware and in any case they are routinely changed. The wiki is only reflecting the most accurate and reliable information available. If you know of a better source for this information then you're more than welcome to update the wiki.

Quote Originally Posted by zarn View Post
    Drop rate and drop table are different things. Just because an item has a low drop rate does not mean it's no longer on the drop table. If an item is on the drop table it means that its drop rate is non zero, there's no information about the value of the drop rate itself. Certainly the drop rates are different between the NA and KR versions of the game but from my experience and those of others I've talked to, the KR Episode 7 drop tables are accurate for Cabal NA. Drop rates are not released for any version of the game as far as I'm aware and in any case they are routinely changed. The wiki is only reflecting the most accurate and reliable information available. If you know of a better source for this information then you're more than welcome to update the wiki.
    No I can't update the wiki unless I get an official NA drop list for a source, Lol. The reason I say these above items are removed, is because the drop rates were common - between the 200-300 on my WI in 2010 -and the 260 on my WA 2011-2012 including pre-post ft1 drop rate system changes; all the time uchh and fchh were readily available, blue forcium cores/quarts/mat cores were easy to obtain (look at the prices now in market cuz they not dropping anymore?). I don't understand if they were going to implement the drop rate changes to ft1 it would not make sense to nerf the dungeon from its past state to the current state without removing the items. Why would they make uchh drop like its an epic drop? You see the logic flaw there? If they nerfed the ft1 drops (possible lowering/change in rates but not table) it would make sense to have the item completely removed and replaced with the new grade of drops (lower). Uch drop now normally like an old sod in some runs lol, red osm crafts drop fine rate, its just not one single uchh/fchh/acbf/quarts/bf mat core drops since they re-worked the drop rates for that dung.

It makes sense to me because ft1 is now like the new lid/sod lol, not much challenge especailly with how cheap average gear is + the addition of character binding stuff. A player now whos running ft1 compared to 09 will have much easier time, granted ft1 wasn't really ever that much of an accomplishment, Lol. It seems to be logical that they nerf'd down the grades of drops (removal of mystic/tg/sg grade non craft drop armors + uchh/fchh and few other things).

I don't see much point in lowering non-valuable items (uchh 0-2 slot mystic/tg/sg) to a "rare" rate. That doesn't seem logical at all....

Interestingly enough, the reason I can't get confirmation either way besides not having a official drop list for NA, is there was no patch notes including FT1 re-working because it was implemented after Episode V : Mercenaries but before Episode VI : Legacy of Darkness Either that or they just didn't include ft1's changes into either of the patch notes.. Either way it would be nice to have an actual accurate list of the drops.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 02-10-2012 at 12:33 AM.

No I can't update the wiki unless I get an official NA drop list for a source, Lol. The reason I say these above items are removed, is because the drop rates were common - between the 200-300 on my WI in 2010 -and the 260 on my WA 2011-2012 including pre-post ft1 drop rate system changes; all the time uchh and fchh were readily available, blue forcium cores/quarts/mat cores were easy to obtain (look at the prices now in market cuz they not dropping anymore?). I don't understand if they were going to implement the drop rate changes to ft1 it would not make sense to nerf the dungeon from its past state to the current state without removing the items. Why would they make uchh drop like its an epic drop? You see the logic flaw there? If they nerfed the ft1 drops (possible lowering/change in rates but not table) it would make sense to have the item completely removed and replaced with the new grade of drops (lower). Uch drop now normally like an old sod in some runs lol, red osm crafts drop fine rate, its just not one single uchh/fchh/acbf/quarts/bf mat core drops since they re-worked the drop rates for that dung.

It makes sense to me because ft1 is now like the new lid/sod lol, not much challenge especailly with how cheap average gear is + the addition of character binding stuff. A player now whos running ft1 compared to 09 will have much easier time, granted ft1 wasn't really ever that much of an accomplishment, Lol. It seems to be logical that they nerf'd down the grades of drops (removal of mystic/tg/sg grade non craft drop armors + uchh/fchh and few other things).

I don't see much point in lowering non-valuable items (uchh 0-2 slot mystic/tg/sg) to a "rare" rate. That doesn't seem logical at all....

Interestingly enough, the reason I can't get confirmation either way besides not having a official drop list for NA, is there was no patch notes including FT1 re-working because it was implemented after Episode V : Mercenaries but before Episode VI : Legacy of Darkness Either that or they just didn't include ft1's changes into either of the patch notes.. Either way it would be nice to have an actual accurate list of the drops.
    I can't really speak for ESTsoft's choices regarding drop rate. I only wish to address your argument that the drop tables are inaccurate. As I said before, my experience and those of friends that play the game is the items listed in Episode 7 drop tables do in fact drop where they are indicated. UCHH, FCHH and quartz/material cores still drop from FT1. Sure the rate may be different than it was 6 months or 1 year ago but those items still drop. ACBF were removed from the drop tables in all maps and dungeons, this is reflected in the Episode 7 tables and correlates with the market price you mention. Is there a particular item that has dropped for you that is not indicated on the drop table?

It seems to me your argument is more along the lines of "why are drop rates lower for some items than they used to be" rather than "the table is inaccurate because I got an item that shouldn't drop in FT1". Sure there may be items on the list that have a drop rate negligibly small such that it seems they have been removed from the list. Unfortunately for this case we can only trust the only drop table information that has been provided is accurate. However, aside from the items known to be very rare (rol2 for example) the Episode 7 tables appear accurate.

I'm not sure which "re-working of FT1" you're referring to. The last major overhaul of the drop system was Episode 5 which is clearly stated in the patch notes. Since then there have been changes (bike kits, slotted bikes, drei frame etc.) but again those changes are mentioned in patch notes and consistent with the current drop table.

In conclusion, I think what you're really asking for is a drop rate table not just a drop table. The items you've mentioned explicitly in FT1 are consistent with the episode 7 drop table. Unfortunatly drop rate tables are something ESTsoft does not release to the best of my knowledge.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast