Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's take a look at what's happening here

You shouldnt have Netflix open while playing Cabal!!!

"Give me 3 wishes, I wish, I wish, I wish you would b****"

Banned
    ka its that guy again

Banned
    snow just laughing that he played gms, even post a guide on how to hack n get unbanned. i know gms ban for no reason at all because my friends wiz was blocked HeEvel that wiz just sit in town to sp and buff for over a year and they kept tellin him after careful investigation 3rd party program has been confirmed

Quote Originally Posted by cabalwarrior View Post
    snow just laughing that he played gms, even post a guide on how to hack n get unbanned. i know gms ban for no reason at all because my friends wiz was blocked HeEvel that wiz just sit in town to sp and buff for over a year and they kept tellin him after careful investigation 3rd party program has been confirmed

lol, I wouldn't recommend getting banned; and i certainly dont have any guide to get you unbanned if you did get banned. peanut butter n jelly mad.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    You shouldnt have Netflix open while playing Cabal!!!
    Spankwire Baby! Yeah thats the reason im not SPing anyone in party

I remember a long time ago (back in OGP), a lot of people were banned because of EST's auto ban program. They were banned for having programs open on their computer that were read as "3rd party programs" but had nothing to do with hacking (normal things like winamp, bitorrent etc). They then had to send in screenshots of the programs running on their computers and go through the process of proving their innocence. Some players did end up being unbanned and the issue WAS the program picking up false positives.
    Ever since then, I have always been wary of having too many random programs open on my computer while playing Cabal. I'll use the internet, maybe msn or winamp and sometimes Ventrilo and that's it. If I want to use another program that's more memory intensive, like another game, photoshop, etc, I'll just log off the game.

While every ban is different, just because someone is banned, doesn't always mean they did something wrong. There have been plenty of people in the past to have proven they did nothing wrong and have their accounts unbanned.
    The Lady has Spoken

Not sure if it was gameguard that autobanned me or if someone reported me for something or if GMs found something weird so i dont know where to begin to make an argument. I can honestly say though that the whole 3 years Ive been on cabal, I have never used any 3rd party programs on any of the accounts ive played. With the exception of Leatrix Latency fix nothing on my computer has any relationship to cabal and that includes not downloading skins or mods. My 180 wi has pretty modest gear and is actually very subpar for 3 years of gameplay with an epeen score of only 6.4k and honor rank 16. Theres been no remarkable accomplishments on the char, the dungeon times are pretty slow compared to other peoples. My AP also doesnt reflect that of a hacker since the only main runes i maxed are hp hp steal and magic amp. Def and magic attack are both at 8. As for war, Ive nvr even been able to outscore kuja. Dunno what else to say :S

Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    good to see you guys still love me <33333333
    I would think about returning if est provides a better quality of service.....
    So whats your point? Are you trying to get back at them for what they did to your main? Its pointless.

He/She got three response - all confirming the use of illegal 3rd party programs. Perhaps this guy is sharing account info's with some hacker, who knows? You get involved with these kind of people -ahem cheaters- (like you) then you're eff'ed.

And Im sure Lovextreme knows what im talking about ryt?
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Banned
    hi mia

Cathy-choo!!! I misss youuuu
    <(^.^<)
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast