Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's take a look at what's happening here

lol

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    hi mike

lol brolic you are funny as always

Look, I quit cabal already, this isn't about my FA, and I got a life not like the rest of you people who play under this kind of service. I'm only here to point out that this thing has occured and it's not right. if SuXeY can get banned, anyone could, that's all i'm saying. As for me, I don't care about my FA or Cabal, I started a thread and in just 2 days I get 3200+ views and 119 replies. It's clear I have already made my mark or rather dented Cabal. I bet my old gears are still better than your gears today, and as far as I'm concerned, i'm still remembered as the best FA. The better part is, at least there's people on here that respect me, even though I wasn't a skilled player. It's not about my gears either, the reason people respect me is because i'm not as fake as some people who goes around and claim that they are as clean as god's fingers. I never tried to be fake or a hotshot like some of you do. and I'm sorry to tell you, the fact that you posted on my thread only make me feel good because you care when I post. You guys make me feel like a celeberity on Cabal <3. Lastly I would like to tell you that you can stop trying to make me look bad by saying I hacked/stole luv's character. Even luv himself would probably tell you that he was a dumb.ass to give me his account info. So technically I didn't break any rules but it's ok, Dromar already told everybody when he sold his acc for USD on this thread http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...light=xdromarx so i'm cool. Stop hating and get onto the topic, this is about what happened to SuXeY, unless I stroke a nerve then idk.....

what's up man?

the reply I give to miavii, also, I want to say to this, Haniel is the guy with the biggest rep of buying so much alz, and I didn't scam as I showed in the previous reply on that thread. Thanks for caring btw, now back on the topic, it's about SuXeY.

This is not a Troll thread, please stay off
    Eh, its a free game anyways. I'm not expecting any kind of service.

ROFL now

hi mike

lol brolic you are funny as always

Look, I quit cabal already, this isn't about my FA. I'm only here to point out that this thing has occured and it's not right. if SuXeY can get banned, anyone could, that's all i'm saying. As for me, I don't care about my FA or Cabal, I started a thread and in just 2 days I get 3200+ views and 119 replies. It's clear I have already made my mark or rather dented Cabal. I bet my old gears are still better than your gears today, and as far as I'm concerned, i'm still remembered as the best FA. The better part is, at least there's people on here that respect me, even though I wasn't a skilled player. It's not about my gears either, the reason people respect me is because i'm not as fake as some people who goes around and claim that they are as clean as god's fingers. I never tried to be fake or a hotshot like some of you do. and I'm sorry to tell you, the fact that you posted on my thread only make me feel good because you care when I post. You guys make me feel like a celeberity on Cabal <3. Lastly I would like to tell you that you can stop trying to make me look bad by saying I hacked/stole luv's character. Even luv himself would probably tell you that he was a dumb.ass to give me his account info. So technically I didn't break any rules but it's ok, Dromar already told everybody when he sold his acc for USD on this thread http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...light=xdromarx so i'm cool. Stop hating and get onto the topic, this is about what happened to SuXeY, unless I stroke a nerve then idk.....

what's up man?

the reply I give to miavii, also, I want to say to this, Haniel is the guy with the biggest rep of buying so much alz, and I didn't scam as I showed in the previous reply on that thread. Thanks for caring btw, now back on the topic, it's about SuXeY.

This is not a Troll thread, please stay off
    Fixed, Happy? I obviously didn't mean it that way anyways

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Fixed, Happy? I obviously didn't mean it that way anyways
    yet you typed it...its ooookay!

Titanium
    I hear you, people claimed that i hack, but yet my account got banned for get this....alz buying? the only large xfer of alz i got was from missy for her combo pictures.

gms havent provided a shred of evidence that i bought alz. if i bought alz i would have had my dream bike so much sooner rather then breaking my balls and creating new characters and grind painfully to a good level then reroll on a nub account. but nope in the gms eyes, i bought alz....so i guess missy bought alz then or the azl she gave me was bought alz. so why dont they ban her too?

yea im pissed off because they cant even do their job right for this case. i just landed a +15 blue bike 2slot matk with a sem sitting in my storage and waiting on the 3rd matk slot to put on my fas and hybrid fs t1 to rock harder.

seeing suxey doesnt surprise me, services here is getting increasingly worse. it seems like gms can ban whoever they want and dont need to provide evidence. seems like dictatorship. it will be their downfall in the end. and when people dont want to spend some real money they will wonder why. im still bugging them on the account and told them that they got I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ on my account.

Here is my issue with this and don't get me wrong I Like suxey but there is no way any of you can be sure he has done nothing wrong unless you have been sitting in his lap while he was playing As for listening to you Pete you keep saying you quit and you don't care you just want him unbanned last I checked you were banned not quit so for people taking your word for him is kind of hurting him more then helping him
    I'm just saying ...
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

this isn't about my FA
    WOAH WOAH woah woah woah woah woah......

you're crying about........someone ELSE getting banned?

LOLOLOLOL.

Anyways, who says he didn't at least TRY to hack for 5 minutes? Are all of you watching his every move 24/7 to say that "durr he nevur hackd"? He could have gotten curious and fired up a hack and unfortunately for him it was caught, and now he's denying ever to use one just to save his ass. Not saying that it's true, just saying that it's a possibility. And a big one at that BECAUSE he was banned.
    Black hole sun, won't you come?
    And wash away the noobs?
    Black hole sun, won't you come?
    Won't you come?

well fiery did post the help desk tickets; gm's can only assume he has the account info ^____^

and that's bannable; /staysbanned

Banned
    i alwayz listen to slowpoke cuz hes sig is uhhhhhh awesome?

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast