Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's take a look at what's happening here

unbannnnn suxxeeeyyyyyyyyyyyy

Quote Originally Posted by sellingawarrior View Post
    I miss the days when there were no admins on here.
    but then you'd just get more gifs of a baby cow I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing off a dude lmao...

WB mang
    Black hole sun, won't you come?
    And wash away the noobs?
    Won't you come?

uhhhhhhhhhhhh

Errrbody knows suxey doesnt use any third party shts. I know him since ogp and in 3 years of playing cabal we're in the same guild. Unbann mah buddy !!!!

Apocalypse Officer
    Procyon

@ the mistake thing
    they checked twice lol
    http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=24qvecg&s=5

Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    EST GMs, you ask people to use helpdesk and this is what happens when they do.
    here's what SuXeY got when he used helpdesk.

SuXeY is a legit player in every way. he has never bought alz or used any third party programs. even with the 3 years of playing his gears are still average. he doesn't deserve to be banned. I strongly encourage people to think twice about playing this game if this issue doesn't get fixed because if a player as legit as SuXeY can be banned, anyone can. To the GMs, I you guys needs to look into the situation more before you decide to perm ban a legit player, don't make people lose the little faith they have left in you.
    fiery the guy with the biggest rep of buying so much alz; scamming a dude, being terrible at freestyle, and he even got a video made about him with crystalfx in it, is telling the community that his "friend" suxey has been banned;

well i'm sold; SUXEY MUST BE LEGIT.

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post
    fiery the guy with the biggest rep of buying so much alz; scamming a dude, being terrible at freestyle, and he even got a video made about him with crystalfx in it, is telling the community that his "friend" suxey has been banned;

aaaaaaaaaaaaand /thread
    And wash away the noobs?
    Won't you come?

Titanium
    jus cause ur legit 3 years ago doesnt mean you'll be innocent in the present, please do reread the ticket suxey propose to EST carefully and understand the lines of where's it coming from, suxey admits he/she strongly took advantage of such programs.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by TurcoX View Post
    shh Dromar or ill make another video of me facking u up! oh waitttttttt DROMAR DOESNT EVEN LOG ANYMORE

Ur stupid lol. Anyone who didnt usd buy a char knows oroginal dromar quit and sold his acc

Oh wait dumb
    Mexicanss

Quote Originally Posted by Dkmopper View Post
    hello peter @!!!111
    hi mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludacris View Post
    You shouldnt have Netflix open while playing Cabal!!!
    lol brolic you are funny as always
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    So whats your point? Are you trying to get back at them for what they did to your main? Its pointless.

He/She got three response - all confirming the use of illegal 3rd party programs. Perhaps this guy is sharing account info's with some hacker, who knows? You get involved with these kind of people -ahem cheaters- (like you) then you're eff'ed.

And Im sure Lovextreme knows what im talking about ryt?
    Look, I quit cabal already, this isn't about my FA. I'm only here to point out that this thing has occured and it's not right. if SuXeY can get banned, anyone could, that's all i'm saying. As for me, I don't care about my FA or Cabal, I started a thread and in just 2 days I get 3200+ views and 119 replies. It's clear I have already made my mark or rather dented Cabal. I bet my old gears are still better than your gears today, and as far as I'm concerned, i'm still remembered as the best FA. The better part is, at least there's people on here that respect me, even though I wasn't a skilled player. It's not about my gears either, the reason people respect me is because i'm not as fake as some people who goes around and claim that they are as clean as god's fingers. I never tried to be fake or a hotshot like some of you do. and I'm sorry to tell you, the fact that you posted on my thread only make me feel good because you care when I post. You guys make me feel like a celeberity on Cabal <3. Lastly I would like to tell you that you can stop trying to make me look bad by saying I hacked/stole luv's character. Even luv himself would probably tell you that he was a dumb.ass to give me his account info. So technically I didn't break any rules but it's ok, Dromar already told everybody when he sold his acc for USD on this thread http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...light=xdromarx so i'm cool. Stop hating and get onto the topic, this is about what happened to SuXeY, unless I stroke a nerve then idk.....
    Quote Originally Posted by sellingawarrior View Post
    Hey, Fiery.
    It's me, sheep. Hell yeah.

I see the GMs are still the same lazy creepers as before? Not surprised, man.
    Also, inb4 a GM edits this post. I miss the days when there were no admins on here.
    what's up man?

Quote Originally Posted by Slowpoke View Post

the reply I give to miavii, also, I want to say to this, Haniel is the guy with the biggest rep of buying so much alz, and I didn't scam as I showed in the previous reply on that thread. Thanks for caring btw, now back on the topic, it's about SuXeY.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcMeat View Post
    aaaaaaaaaaaaand /thread
    This is not a Troll thread, please stay off
    Last edited by ForumFiery; 01-03-2012 at 07:13 AM.

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast