Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's take a look at what's happening here

Suxey has always been a friend to the members of Faith. We caught plenty of people botting, but he wasn't one of them. I've known him for over 3 years. He's too stupid to figure out how to bot :P

Quote Originally Posted by Listeria View Post
    Suxey has always been a friend to the members of Faith. We caught plenty of people botting, but he wasn't one of them. I've known him for over 3 years. He's too stupid to figure out how to bot :P

I Agree he's to stupid !

Osmium
    No, he's just stupid in general. He botted gd mobs like a full retard, its up to you 10 year old forum trolls to decide if you want to believe me or not. I wouldn't waste my time posting useless I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ for no reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Listeria View Post
    If you had done anything besides slurp gear off of other people you might have actually noticed what was going on in guild.
    Last edited by xDromarx; 01-02-2012 at 03:40 PM.
    ~quit~

Quote Originally Posted by xDromarx View Post
    No, he's just stupid in general. He botted gd mobs like a full retard, its up to you 10 year old forum trolls to decide if you want to believe me or not. I wouldn't waste my time posting useless I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ for no reason.

If I had done anything besides slurp my 8/24 orb off Matri, I would have noticed i have my head shoved up my butt.
    if you dont want to make useless posts then stop posting altogether. And you have a shat conception of time considering you posted 10 days ago and somehow think you havent checked forums in a month. At first i thought u were just trying to troll me by making up stuff but if youre serious then youre deluded considering your guildies dont even believe you. Who was the person with you at the time?

Titanium
    Someone seems to have some unresloved butthurt issues and decided to QQ on sum1's thread to try to get even... *cough* Dromar *cough*

Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post
    I remember a long time ago (back in OGP), a lot of people were banned because of EST's auto ban program. They were banned for having programs open on their computer that were read as "3rd party programs" but had nothing to do with hacking (normal things like winamp, bitorrent etc)...
    ogp used xtrap for cabal back then

seems to me that anything (outside of the game, hence 3rd party) which they identify as 'amp', lol, will get u banned!

Osmium
    The mediocre blader that wasn't princedasani or jakta in faith. I had never done troglo lair at that point and he was going to show me what to do. Was an obvious noob at the time. And you seem a little upset if you're checking the previous time of my posts for a way to get at me. Is that because you realize how retarded you must have been to bot in gd? Probably.
    ~quit~

Banned
    The mediocre blader that wasn't princedasani or jakta in faith. I had never done troglo lair at that point and he was going to show me what to do. Was an obvious noob at the time. And you seem a little upset if you're checking the previous time of my posts for a way to get at me. Is that because you realize how retarded you must have been to bot in gd? Probably.
    shh Dromar or ill make another video of me facking u up! oh waitttttttt DROMAR DOESNT EVEN LOG ANYMORE

So how did you and your imaginary friend do in troglo?
    Last edited by SuXeY; 01-02-2012 at 07:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SuXeY View Post
    So how did you and your imaginary friend do in a SOLO dungeon smart guy?
    Let me explain. You see, when a man loves a woman...

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast