Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Let's take a look at what's happening here

Shadow Titanium
    Dang owned

This has happened to me about 5 times on the same account. I have been perm blocked 2 of the 5 times and my tickets were instantly closed without even a reply. About 40 tickets later I guess they came to their senses. Just be persistent and if your truly legit then you will be unbanned.

Sig by LunaKiara*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ForumFiery View Post
    good to see you guys still love me <33333333
    I would think about returning if est provides a better quality of service.....
    pfft i hate u XD
    anyway,i hope suxe gets unbanned ^^

This is sad. After returning to Cabal, i was in hopes that the community-GM relationship had been healed. Apparently not, and it will cause everyone (including GMs) to suffer in the end.

I remind you GMs that we'll get nowhere as a whole unit of CABAL online if we can not even play the game wholly and legitimately without being punished for accusations.

My 2 cents, just throwing them in there.

Banned
    GMs actually do investigate but sometimes they "could" be wrong even tho sometimes you could of done it unknowningly. but for most cases they are correct... and its quiet scary coming out of my mouth lollo

Amyone could claim they're legit. ITT: qqban on unlegit player
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Quote Originally Posted by doomer123 View Post
    Amyone could claim they're legit. ITT: qqban on unlegit player
    I don't disagree, what you said it's true in most cases. this however, is a difference case though. No one can say a thing about SuXeY because there's nothing bad to be said. He has been around since the start of cabal and he is as legit as a cabal player can be. Everyone who knows him will tell you that.

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Help desk tickets are private, GMs will not discuss the matter in public via forums. Unless you are suxey you can't really speak to what he has or has not done. Having junk gears doesn't mean you didnt fire up a memory editor and get caught, just sayin'.

Im not implying he was banned for that, but clearly they have a reason to keep him banned.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    Help desk tickets are private, GMs will not discuss the matter in public via forums. Unless you are suxey you can't really speak to what he has or has not done. Having junk gears doesn't mean you didnt fire up a memory editor and get caught, just sayin'.

Im not implying he was banned for that, but clearly they have a reason to keep him banned.
    GMs are not Gods, they can make a mistake.

imo, they have made a mistake to unban you because you hacked openly in bi using a lv1 WA to bm2 and hit people in town. an obviously hacker got unban, what happened here? don't hate, i'm just stating the facts

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post

gms make mistakes A LOT every1 knows that.

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast