Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Show us the prove Gm's how people got banned.. [ Dedicated to Suxey]

They wouldn't unban him for anybody crying on the forums, i dont know what relevance that thread has you linked; GMs listening to abuse reports is separate then people q.qin' that someone legit got banned, nobody but GMs would beable to even say the player is "legit".

Like I said, theres no point in multiple threads with random people saying they've played with the guy and hes legit. You think any thread here would make then unban him after they already declined to unban him previously?

edit: besides the ss's in fierys thread clearly implies they blocked for "3rd party tools" not swearing in mega which woulda probably been temp and warn or something.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 01-03-2012 at 10:53 PM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by sn0wXz View Post
    They wouldn't unban him for anybody crying on the forums, i dont know what relevance that thread has you linked; GMs listening to abuse reports is separate then people q.qin' that someone legit got banned, nobody but GMs would beable to even say the player is "legit".

Like I said, theres no point in multiple threads with random people saying they've played with the guy and hes legit. You think any thread here would make then unban him after they already declined to unban him previously?
    the thread i linked was meant to be smartass-y :/
    I was talking about suxey trying to be funny by asking gm's to ban him, and then they actually did...
    I'm not saying suxey should be banned or unbanned. I was just taking notice of the irony o.o
    Last edited by Cathy; 01-03-2012 at 10:57 PM.

i teach u trolling lessons?
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

too bad they didn't just say for using mega, then him n fiery wouldn't have anything to b*tch about.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Maybe they see bypassing the chat filter as 3rd party? O.o
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Banned
    If they did half of cabal woulda been banned ajjaaja

Quote Originally Posted by Dkmopper View Post
    If they did half of cabal woulda been banned ajjaaja
    Well yes ....... But how many are dumb enough to post on the forums that they did it? Lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123