Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Just wanna point this out!

Banned
    So no one get's confused from Orlando Florida, living in Miami with ex wife.

Just wanna point this out!

To an old thread that was on here, cant really find it now cause had to update firefox, but eh just wanna clear this up before ppl start assuming. You can have on a account over 1 thrill alz, you just gotta do it smart. For example 100 mails right. Per char split alz lets sayyyyy 5-10b per mail, or even 25b per mail per char. You'll never go broke if u wanna hit up ch5 for shopping

When u guys think 1thrill in inventory yeah thats highly impossable sorry for the confusion there. I was looking at old posts and i seen i miss typed alot of stuff. Just ya cracked me up thinking i was making up lies which is highly untrue. An a GM could prob witness this too easily. All i did was when i found out about the vouchers, was sell vouchers as soon as they came out. After when they changed it to buy 3 vouchers per acc for lv cap 150+ to purchase, that didnt stop me from sellin vouchers.. Had a bit more difficult time but had to party up ppl tell them to give me alz, then id give them pin number for back of gocash card. At times there were hard headed ppl who couldnt trust that kind of transaction so i did it otherway around and gave them the digits first, it went through, then they gave me the alz. a few ppl stiffed me for 1 or 2 vouchers and i laughed cause i use to do this alot 24/7 just to get game rich, then craft my way up. I was doing this every day. Use to get free cards yes before got fired from gamestop. Some of ya witnessed on skype when i was in conference call listening to music i got a call from my manager he fired me for telling him "not now i'm gaming ill call you back", cause i thought he was a friend instead of my boss, cus when ur mind is focussed on something so hard u tend to not pay attension to calls. lol my brother when he goes food shopping he picks up his cell phone but has his mind set to food shopping not noticing and the person on line would talk for bout a few mins like wtf dude u got me on hold and hangs up, an my brother would have his mind elsewhere. It's kind of funny. I'm sure you all had you're mnd elsewhere at times not noticing lil things you do an not do. There is a old saying, on sunny days you daydream more then rainy days. "You can get into a bad car accident during the summer cause the sun makes ppl daydream." Also alot safer in a plane then a car.
    ---------------------------------------
    Mikey and yes i havent played any mmo or fps in awhile that has to do with the pc. They were all uninstalled due too family & health issues. But have been checking my skype every now and then, am shocked friend told me on skype he seen my forum account still active, so went to go check. I orginally asked for a GM to deactivate my forum account because i was too highly addicted to online gaming, an couldnt afford ppl xmas gifts, and have lots of health issues i need to get sorted out. I know this is open world to gamers mikey but honestly in my mind i do not care, not like ppl from a cabal game know me in real life that i should be imbarrised that i made mistakes in life. I always thought unprotected sex felt better anyhow, didnt know 1 girl had something, she seemed so innocient, and was gonna catch anything. Just like i was saying to a inbox i got on here earlier ive been trying to get myself sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentGibbs
    Quote Originally Posted by xRaginx
    i live in fl to

hope everything is ok bro
    Everything isn't ok, bad week. New years spent alone this year. The ex wife is upset with me i slept with some random woman i met off some chatsite I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ed her and supposly caught general wartz from what hospital said when they looked at me when i went for check up. Kinda stinks that now my ex wife doesnt wanna sleep with me, its screwed up. I had to google of what synthoms for general wartz was its not deadly thank god but it leaves ugly image on ya blueberry looking dot that can be removed but virus will always be in me. If girl blows me, or screws me unprotected they get bumps >.> Least of my issues right now. Friend from club got me xmas gift i couldnt get him one, he got me cod mw3 and im addicted >.> i would like to try and lay off the gaming for awhile but now its kinda hard having a ps3 an games. Been up past 72 bout 3 days w/o sleep playing cod mw3 online mode lv 45 so addicted!

Quote Originally Posted by AgentGibbs
    Quote Originally Posted by xRaginx
    i live in fl to

hope everything is ok bro
    cant beliave my acc still active i asked gm's to deactive my account for me so i can save money.. ive been gaming way to much that i couldnt get no one fam wise a xmas gift or my mothers birthday that just passed. i use to spend OD amount of usd on online mmo's where i cant afford to get ppl gifts. even in nexons dragon nest spent over 2.5k usd on game, i gotta chill out with it. havent been in cabal for bout 1 week now, forced myself to uninstall it. An this new years is fked up, my best friends grandmother died last saturday so i have to fly out to ny for the funneral. the wakes tomorrow which i wont make it in time but funneral is friday so i still have time to pay my respects. where in florida u about?

cool story bro
    Black hole sun, won't you come?
    And wash away the noobs?
    Black hole sun, won't you come?
    Won't you come?

tl;dr
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcMeat View Post
    cool story bro
    ^^^^^

Who cares, just saying

Sssaaaaaaaawwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeetttt

I feel dumber. go away please

TitusAquilinus-180 BL
    Knight of Passion/Stormy Great Gladiator/Famed Blade Craftsman
    TitusAquiInus- 10X BL
    Famed Headpiece Crafter
    TitusTyrannus- 13X WA

Quote Originally Posted by AgentGibbs View Post
    Am quiting alot of forums-games, and uninstalled cabal. btw my life in un orginazed at the moment i found out i got general wartz (stds) from havin sex unprotected, and i cant get it treated, most i can do is get it removed (lazer ice lanced) the bumps on me. My dog poops all ova house (daily) its driving my brother crazy that he cant even go to school cause im to lazy to walk the dog during the day, and i over sleep all day that dog does spiteful things when im not around. She knocked ova garbage and ate raw chicken, wruined the laminet tiles with piss stains - dog crap.. what a nice new years so far.. I come home from work, and sleep the whole day life away, i dont feed myself my brother has to cook for me otherwise i dont cook for myself. Please do me favor and de-active this forum page, thanks...
    How's those pecker warts bromeng?

72 hours and only lv 45?

give me back the 3minutes of my life i just wasted reading this.

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Lorkan View Post
    Your ability to post is NOT a right, it's a privilege.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast