Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Solo IC1

Quote Originally Posted by Davynelord View Post
    I didn't double check my values, so if I'm wrong somewhere correct me please...;D
    I don't doubt you at all O.o but where's this chart you made? Is it publicly available? because thatd really help me out
    --- Work in progress

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by vrachnos View Post
    I don't doubt you at all O.o but where's this chart you made? Is it publicly available? because thatd really help me out
    Well unfortunately I only make this stuff for personal use as I know I probably wouldn't have the time or desire to continue to keep a public version up-to-date and remain useful for others...I have enough trouble keeping stuff up-to-date for my own use LOL!

Anyway, it's actually just a very simple thing I created in excel....it's not complicated as you can do it yourself...rather than to keep doing calculations on a calculator, I decided to just make a nice little excel sheet where all I have to do is plug in the relevant data such as base attack, skill amp, skill add damage and amp from gear as shown in the pics below...1st chart is having base attack of 950 and 2nd chart is for having base attack of 700...

Anyway for the pics, just to explain it more..as you can see it's color coded....so you can easily see which amount of base attack produces the correct amp%.

Dark green is the cells that I manually enter the data in...every other cell is locked....the rest should be self-explanatory....but if you need more explaination about something just ask...

Overall, I may consider publishing some of the stuff I created (when it's more user friendly for people other than myself)....but I can't promise anything....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Davynelord; 02-02-2012 at 07:22 AM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234