Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Solo IC1

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    another reason why i kicked him..... why you keep saying you kicked me idc broski o you jsut trying to let everyone no o thats it and someone with no life and with pleanty of time correct this post
    Another reason why i kicked you rofl...if you dont care then dont comment on it...I know you just wanna comment on my post so you can avoid SilvusX's post proving your an idiot.try to at least apologize to everyone here on forum for showing them your fail math logic skills.

Quote Originally Posted by LeftySlayer View Post
    Another reason why i kicked you rofl...if you dont care then dont comment on it...I know you just wanna comment on my post so you can avoid SilvusX's post proving your an idiot.try to at least apologize to everyone here on forum for showing them your fail math logic skills.
    -_- realy?

and you should apologize to your self for being nothing

Jimbo just mad he can't solo ic lol
    CptnHowdy
    guild leader

I'm sorry I'm so blunt if you dont like it grow up beating around the bush is for kids

Quote Originally Posted by whitetrash View Post
    Jimbo just mad he can't solo ic lol
    That's an insult to Jimbo because he cant even solo ft1 yet. You can't skip to level two if you can't beat level 1. XD

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalton673538 View Post
    i was wondering if i would be able to solo ic1 without fury pots and just dancing

my stats:
    attack :982
    def:881
    amp:49
    cdi:146
    my gear:
    +8 TG 26 cdi helm
    +9 osm boots 7 amp
    +9 osm gloves 7 amp
    +9 osm suit 7 amp 50 hp
    +9 lycanus katana 22 cdi 4 amp
    +9 topaz orb 26 cdi
    rof9x3
    merg ring
    k-red
    aop5
    bof3 slottedx2

just wanna know if i could solo without fury pots and just dancing ty

yeah you can solo it...i did it at 150 almost same stats... just try to up your CD. your base is ok...most fb get around 1075 at 170 max...only the expensive ones get higher... go for it.

That's an insult to Jimbo because he cant even solo ft1 yet. You can't skip to level two if you can't beat level 1. XD
    what make you think i cant solo ft1? and i never tryed to solo ic ......i like the way i get my money its easy and promising(90%)

I have 980 atk, 61% amp, 175% crit dmg and I solo it within 45-50 mins.

Quote Originally Posted by SilvusX View Post
    not true, cr+1 > rof9 in crit damage and average damage. no need to ask anyone when you can just test it out yourself.

example:
    skill "A" with cr+1, non crit dmg + crit dmg, then divide by 2 would be the avg.
    then do the same with rof9.

only reason rof9 is considered better is because of the defense. If you know you can take the damage and not die, what harm is it to do a little more damage with cr1?

lastly if 5 attack equals 2% cd, then rof9's 10 atk would only equal = 4 cd. Which makes cr1 dealing more overall damage STILL.
    You do realize that after 140 you can have merg, 3 rof+9 and gain 48 defense right? so using the equation 5atk=2cdi=1amp... you would have a total of 3 more cdi with 3 crit rings+1 so if you can explain to me how 3 cdi is better than having an extra 48 defense then i will give you my gear

Shadow Titanium
    Ok guys, listen....for every 1 point you add in base attack you are adding the amount of your total listed amp divided by 100 to your damage.....that simple...

If your character sheet says 120% amp when you use a skill, then adding 1 point of base attack will increase your damage by 120 / 100 = 1.2 points (with that skill only).....if you added 5 base attack then you will gain 1.2 * 5 = 6 points of damage....

If your total amp say 200% when using a skill, then adding 1 point of base attack will give you 2 points of damage (when using that skill only). So 5 points of base attack would be 5 * 2 = 10 points of damage gain when using that skill.

So you will never have a universal % added to all damage and all skills....you won't have a 2% CD increase on all crits with all skills....each skill has to be calculated separately based on it's skill amp added to the amp you have from equipped gear or buffs.

This is just one reason why 5 atk = 2% CD = 1% amp is a total false statement...it's only true for under the one circumstance the tester tested it under and it's based solely on his skills and gear.

Overall, don't believe blind comments like 5atk = 2% CD...people who make claims like that didn't do enough testing and didn't factor in all the variables...

Also, in general to gain 1% amp's worth of damage by just increasing base attack, you need to add a specific amount of base attack which varies depending on both the current amount of base attack you have and the amp of the skill....

for example, it takes 5.xxx points or just round it up to 6 points (5 points is not enough, 6 puts you slightly over 1% amp gain) of base attack to increase damage to the equivalent of 1% amp weapon when you have 950 base attack and using a 85% amp skill.....If you have 1150 base attack with the same amp skill, it will take 7 points of base attack to increase damage to the equivalent of 1% amp.

Finally if you have 400 base attack, it will only take adding 3 points of base attack to equal the damage of 1% amp weapon....I have made a full chart showing exactly how much base attack you need based on your amp and base attack.

HOwever, if you boost your amp you get from gear, this amount needed will be much lower....say if you add 50% amp from gear, then you only need to add 5 base attack instead of 6 base for example...again, the amount depends on what your current base attack is...the lower your base attack and the higher you amp from gear, the less points you need to add to gain the 1% damage Equivalent of a 1% amp weapon with a weapon that doesn't have amp on it at all. It works for all amp% weapons so it's not just for 1%....it's for 1%, 2%, 3%...and so on.

Overall, you can't just take merg + crit rings and compare them to merg + ROF+9 without knowing how the added base attack translates to base damage and crit damage....bottom line, beacasue you are altering the base attack or amp, CD will never increase by more than what your amp percentage is....so if you have 1.80% amp skill, even if you add 5 base attack, your CD will not increase by 2% per 5 points of base attack...best it will increase is no more than 1.xxx%

for example...

400 (base attack) * 1.80 (skill amp) = 720 * 150% (crit damage) = 1800
    405 (base attack) * 1.80 (skill amp) = 729 * 150% (crit damage) = 1822.5

As you can see, adding 5 base attack only increases crit damage by = 1.0125% (1800 * 1.0125 = 1822.5)...clearly not 2%...so no 5 attack does not = 2% CD...

I didn't double check my values, so if I'm wrong somewhere correct me please...;D

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast