Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cabal GM's are trolling me.

Quote Originally Posted by Cathy View Post
    start somewhere? im pretty sure black hound astral boards and k reds didn't even exist when i started playing...
    Well with the way these people are talking about it, the amount of boards is plentifull and I am only using noob boards when theres probably many many many more ahead to get.

Banned
    why would u even care for them in the first place just spend 40 bucks buy a kred and ur a PAY TO PLAY REGULAR CABALER!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dkmopper View Post
    why would u even care for them in the first place just spend 40 bucks buy a kred and ur a PAY TO PLAY REGULAR CABALER!!!
    I think the bikes are cooler tho :X

Banned
    get rw3 and be a boss they are way better now

Actually, you really didn't do anything wrong. It's just that these forum users are too used to pointless or controversial threads about other players to pay attention to a light hearted thread that actually discusses something about the game.
    It's also the fact that you're discussing drops that were implemented in the game for new players which are by no means used by higher levels.

Anyway, I find it interesting that you found that, however the GMs have nothing to do with the development of the game lol.
    Also, those are pretty much the only boards that drop. If you want a better board it has to be bought either by saving up alz for vouchers or by buying it in the item shop.
    The Lady has Spoken

Quote Originally Posted by SilentM View Post
    Actually, you really didn't do anything wrong. It's just that these forum users are too used to pointless or controversial threads about other players to pay attention to a light hearted thread that actually discusses something about the game.
    It's also the fact that you're discussing drops that were implemented in the game for new players which are by no means used by higher levels.

Anyway, I find it interesting that you found that, however the GMs have nothing to do with the development of the game lol.
    Also, those are pretty much the only boards that drop. If you want a better board it has to be bought either by saving up alz for vouchers or by buying it in the item shop.
    Aren't you cool.
    RIP El Shaddoll Construct =(

Quote Originally Posted by Mzh3000 View Post
    I think the bikes are cooler tho :X
    so you say this now after u try to defend urself with the boards? thuh fawk?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234