Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: I’m not sure why I’m writing this,

Banned
    So no one get's confused from Orlando Florida, living in Miami with ex wife.

I’m not sure why I’m writing this,

I went online to look up information on suicide, statistics, methods and all that stuff. I was raised in a family where i went to church every sunday and was taught the importance of faith and god in our lives. It doesn’t matter. It doesn’t help me. I got hurt…. bad… when i was a child. I was hurt in a way that no person, no little child should be hurt. I think about suicide on a daily basis… sometimes it’s all that i can think about. I’ve been hospitalized for many attempts before. I’ve been put on medications to help the depression… The mental disorders that doctors are so quick to diagnose. I’m sick of it all. Why should I bother trying anymore? I’m not even afraid of dying. I’m not afraid of pain. I just want to leave this world. Please pray for me. I’m tired of trying.

Banned
    Just a word of advice, if this is your official suicide note, you're supposed to leave it where people you actually know can read it. Like the place you actually do it, not on some forum for some game you played once. With that said, either I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ it up or end it, no one here really cares either way.

please die. kthxbai

all i can say is dont do it, ive been in that position many times i chose not to take any anti depressants or any medication for anything i may have wrong with me aside from the normal anti biotics for sinus infections and that stuff. ive fought though it so many times when i was younger, its not worth doing and if ive made it through what ive been through you can too, there are people out there who care about you trust me. all i can say is find something you love to do like a hobby and dont ever give that up its what i did and thanks for music and photography it saved me, not to mention i was raised catholic but im now buddhist if that says anything i dont know what will lol how i came about going from one to the other i dont know but it seems to fit me more than anything else. i have scars physical and mental and its a reminder of my past and now when i see it i look back at to how stupid i actually was now that i made it through all that and didnt end my life.

but remember most people here wont care as you can see but there is that one person who understands you and does care and lets say im one of them. just whatever you do dont end your life over it rise up from it and have it influence you to do positive things in life and rise from the ashes.